5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fnord

Feb 2, 2019
He paid... how much to those VA "actresses"? They were terrible.
There's only so much you can do as a VA if you're reading absolute garbage. A lot of polygon smut makers have the same problem. Having someone who actually speaks the language at least do a quality check on the script before handing it over to the VAs would pay off more than paying professionals to to read this coombrained drivel. At least its progress. 26 has now reached the point where people are noticing the dialogue is detracting from the total. It could be worse. It could be... Opiumud.

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
It could be... Opiumud.
The Lei Fang vid where he hired a chinese VA was kinda good. Region should have done the same, hire a jap va for Honoka, keep english for Mila. If i am to be honest, Honoka's sounded really terrible, Mila wasn't so bad.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ya'll are aware VA's tend to do more than just moan into a mic, they do editing and sound mixing as well. If it was that simple he coulda just bought Pixie's sound pack and have been done with it.

Dr. Pussy

Oct 9, 2019
How hard can it be to let one of his coom-fans proofread the script or give the girls more leeway? The audience hardly expects much literary finesse, simply intermingle the obligatory slurp and moans with slutty self-commentary and make sure the entire performance is exaggerated enough to fit the monstrous premise.

It sounds retarded when the hoes arbitrarily exclaims UNEARTHLY PLEASURES several times over within minutes.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i dont agree, the film was good as fuck and its the ionly one i love with the 2 aliens of 26region

Feb 17, 2021
He paid... how much to those VA "actresses"? They were terrible.
How hard can it be to let one of his coom-fans proofread the script or give the girls more leeway? The audience hardly expects much literary finesse, simply intermingle the obligatory slurp and moans with slutty self-commentary and make sure the entire performance is exaggerated enough to fit the monstrous premise.

It sounds retarded when the hoes arbitrarily exclaims UNEARTHLY PLEASURES several times over within minutes.
I've said this long ago. 26Region said all that its up to the VA's to correct the grammar of the script; clearly they don't and just read it word for word. One thing that may be the biggest problem is that the VA may have no visual idea with whats happening. When it comes to TV shows and animated film, the characters voice over a rough of the animation to get the feeling right and then lipsync later. 26Region does do the lipsync later, but I don't think he sends a rough animated video of whats happening so the VAs can match cadence, volume, and intensity to whats happening on screen. I could be wrong though, or it could be a mixture of all of the above. It's either animate around the voice, or voice around the animation with the latter being the standard procedure of all animations.

Animo gets away with this with BTQ because we don't visually see the interrogator talking and the VA could match the voice with whats happening within the animation, hence why the no-sound version comes first. VA watches no sound, matches voice with the script with whats happening on screen. I could be wrong, but it makes complete sense.

Reactions: cooldude33

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I could be wrong, but it makes complete sense.
I honestly don't know where he hired them, but it was probably some quick and easy search. twatter probably. Most likely they just saw it as a quick buck and fuck the quality, no one's going to blame women anyway today. Would help if there was some site with VAs, you post request and they reply to you. That would both lower the prices and increase the quality.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
I honestly don't know where he hired them, but it was probably some quick and easy search. twatter probably. Most likely they just saw it as a quick buck and fuck the quality, no one's going to blame women anyway today. Would help if there was some site with VAs, you post request and they reply to you. That would both lower the prices and increase the quality.
Eh, how do I explain this to you?
The two VAs, Pixiewillow and Silkymilk, are founding members of '' JuicyBee '' a site specialized in casting VA's for NSFW / + 18 content. And to your surprise, the two could also be considered within the top 5 of the most famous VA's in this business.

• Wow

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
the redhair girl voice was good asf. You could feel the when ti was more intense. I love SFM you can do way more easy crazy sex scene then others. Look at rikolo in sfm he even did a triple anal now he just make 2 character in video.
I thought i would like more then gangbang session but i love more before, gangbang the scene past way to fast and you cant enjoy every position because change so fast. Great work for sure

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Eh, how do I explain this to you?
The two VAs, Pixiewillow and Silkymilk, are founding members of '' JuicyBee '' a site specialized in casting VA's for NSFW / + 18 content. And to your surprise, the two could also be considered within the top 5 of the most famous VA's in this business.
Of course they are top5 when there is 5 to choose from.

• Haha
Feb 17, 2021
You misread my argument; nothing wrong with the VA's, the VA's are great. My argument is that I suspect that the VA's didn't have context to the dialogue they were saying. It's like the classic Dumbledore scene in the Goblet of Fire, in the book Dumbledore asked Harry if he put his name in the Goblet of fire calmly. But in the movie Dumbledore freaks the fuck out asking Harry if he put his name in. Lack of context, I'm not sure if 26Region just sent a script with a text saying whats happening or if there was rough or a playblast sent to the VA's to get a visual context to the dialogue they are saying.

In short, VA's are top tier; did their best with what they got, though it would be worthwhile to literally ask the hundreds of coomers in his discord to proofread and adjust the script rather than give it the VA's to do so. Go rewatch Mila in the Riding Hood, the dailogue, the cadence, and the intensity of the VA's matches with whats happening on screen.

Reactions: demothrax

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Videos in the OP (as well as other videos not in the OP yet) that were below 50 FPS were interpolated up to higher framerates. 26RegionSFM seems to do a good job with natively 60 FPS content, but not all of their videos are, hence, these interpolations. The videos were all also re-encoded using HEVC. This brings down the total filesize of the affected videos from ~12.5 GB to a filesize of ~9.7 GB. Enjoy!
did you encode up to 4/2020 in op or everything in op? anyway thank you bro u r tha best

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Of course they are top5 when there is 5 to choose from.
There are dozens upon dozens of NSFW female VA's in the community and more growing by the day. I can name you 20 off the top of my head. Silky Milk and Pixie are two of the most prominent ones, alongside Oolay Tiger, Chloe, Dorn, Queenie, and Bordeax . They even have a huge discord where you can easily contact them for a project.

Reactions: demothrax
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes