5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
the first screenshot looks like unknownplanet9 and the 2nd screenshot looks somewhat like cyber-fuck v.0.1 but the monster looks a bit different so I'm not sure.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
the first screenshot looks like unknownplanet9 and the 2nd screenshot looks somewhat like cyber-fuck v.0.1 but the monster looks a bit different so I'm not sure.
Both of these animations are 1 min or so. I can check if they were just clips from UP9 and Cyber Fuck 1.0 (pretty sure it ain’t them tho since they are longer in run time).

Feb 17, 2021
Following up. 26Region said that the hentai animation "Helena the alien carrier" will be roughly 30 minutes. Not sure when release will be. Though it will be this year. It will feature egg laying in the mouth of Helena like in the movie AvP. Not sure if there will be anal or pussy egg impregnation. So far, two confirmed aliens. This is scifi theme'd so more aliens and less demons and shit.

Also to add. I'm a bit confused with the title of Helena the Alien Carrier, it could imply that she could get pumped full of eggs, carrying the Aliens eggs inside her (26Region explicitly said there will be no impregnation of any kind, citing monkeys and stuff, idk, don't ask) or that Helena like Samus Sarah in the Unknown Planet series is transporting Aliens as well. Or it could mean both. Don't expect foot fetishes either, he doesn't fancy that. There will be kissing though, maybe it's tied to the trend of animations having a bit of kissing foreplay which I find appealing.

All you'll get from me is info. I won't share screenshots nor WIP let alone download links.

EDIT: Consolidated recent posts to this one.

Last edited:

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Following up. 26Region said that the hentai animation "Helena the alien carrier" will be roughly 30 minutes. Not sure when release will be. Though it will be this year. It will feature egg laying in the mouth of Helena like in the movie AvP. Not sure if there will be anal or pussy egg impregnation. So far, two confirmed aliens. This is scifi theme'd so more aliens and less demons and shit.

All you'll get from me is info. I won't share screenshots nor WIP let alone download links.
I have never been more excited for a movie in my life. That is literally all of my kinks.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
why is LORD OF SINS isn't included in the OP ? i only found it by coincidence while reading comments.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i hope that 26regionsfm uses some of that Full Moon 2 next level high speed fucking on Helena the Alien Carrier.

Reactions: Darrklorrd
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes