5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
The movie really wasn't very good. Region26 can crank out animations using SFM with ease, but it's still shit in terms of technical capabilities. If an artist wants to be taken seriously they need to look at other programs.
aside from the horrible high pitched screaming of honoka thats not even sound leveled with the other girl, the sfm animations looked pretty dated considering this just came out. either he needs to step up his sfm quality or switch to something else cuz it doesnt look good anymore

Pretty objectively his best work even in a technical sense.

Feb 17, 2021
Would add that he is aiming for 30min with the new Helena and the Unknown Carrier film. No definitive release date yet; though don't expect it to take as along as FM2, so within the next few months, for sure this year though. There is also Sarah and the Unknown Planet 10.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Any idea on his current progress? Seems like he already has quite a bit done judging from the trailer.

Ocs

May 2, 2021
does anyone have the unknown planet and training day links OP not working for me

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
the redhair girl voice was good asf. You could feel the when ti was more intense. I love SFM you can do way more easy crazy sex scene then others. Look at rikolo in sfm he even did a triple anal now he just make 2 character in video.
I thought i would like more then gangbang session but i love more before, gangbang the scene past way to fast and you cant enjoy every position because change so fast. Great work for sure
dude I'm pretty sure that's Silkymilk as the redhead. she's probably my favorite voice talent. I really liked her in Lordaardvart's radio silence. It really puts the frosting on the cake when the voice talent is that much into it.

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Well soon actually Helena doesn't seem to be very interesting to me, I think there were better things, and we still have an unknown planet but I think it's going to take a while he'll give this project a break

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Well soon actually Helena doesn't seem to be very interesting to me, I think there were better things, and we still have an unknown planet but I think it's going to take a while he'll give this project a break
You have the trailer?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes