5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Are there any images sets for any of the Samus movies? Specifically wondering for Unknown Planet 3 Remake.

I know there a few WIP pics of it on Kemono but most of those links are now dead there.
Imageset is a strong word, but there have been posters and some pinup type images made for it. I didn't feel like meticulously combing through everything since he's never had the best naming scheme for them, so here's what looked like it fit SAUP3RE from between the release of 9 and that (ie. only checking between their releases and ignoring the various lingerie or short video/SAUPX related images).

Does anyone happen to have the original file for this short Ada vid by any chance?
As JAV4Life said, it's probably this one here.

bhekk

Jun 1, 2021
Imageset is a strong word, but there have been posters and some pinup type images made for it. I didn't feel like meticulously combing through everything since he's never had the best naming scheme for them, so here's what looked like it fit SAUP3RE from between the release of 9 and that (ie. only checking between their releases and ignoring the various lingerie or short video/SAUPX related images).
Pixeldrain

As JAV4Life said, it's probably this one here.
Pixeldrain
JAV4Life Sweet! Thank you both very much! <3

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I'm currently trying to make UPX subtitles, it's a bit tedious for me since English is not my native language but I'm trying, hopefully I can finish it.

View attachment 2365677
realistically subtitles is a thankless job which is why almost nobody does them but if your unsure about something it probably wont hurt to ask here since i'm sure we've all seen it a few times by now :sneaky:

JAV4Life Sweet! Thank you both very much! <3
i don't remember doing much but cool (y) theres only so much ada vs mr.x anal out there :cool:

on a side note i feel like after not-samus, honoka is prolly his next favourite if not his top 3 girls to get holes filled.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Hitomi is a fresh choice. I'm trying to remember if she was used in another other video of his?
in at least 2 other shorts.

Is there a bayonetta video from 26regionsfm?
not that i could find.

whatever he does next can someone tell him not to do those reverse pov angles anymore.. i'm sure i cant be the only one who finds it weird.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes