EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
287347_dh1title.png

Overview:
Palmer's new game, Double Homework.
The main character lives together with two girls, but is also dealing with things that have happened in his past.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-22
Release Date: 2020-09-21
Developer: Palmer - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

NOTE: Some of the links below contain offline versions of a game that is meant to be played online only.
Saves may not work from one episode to the next.

DOWNLOAD

Episode 13: - - - - - -
Episode 14: - - - - - -
Episode 15: - - - - - -
Episode 16: - - - - - -
Episode 17: - - - - - -
Episode 18: - - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED Ep13-18

Extras: - EPISODES 1-19 ONLINE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

DH_CG_CH1_Waterfront_Juhanna's Embrace Pose 1 NT_Red_QHD.png DH_CG_CH1_OlympicsFantasy.png DH_CG_CH1_Bedroom_Dr Mosley Grabbing Player's Crotch_HD.png DH_CG_CH1_Bedroom_Johanna Picking Stuff Up.png DH_CG_CH1_Funfair_Johanna's Prize_NT_HD.png DH_CG_CH1_Bedroom_Dr Mosley Blowjob.png SG_CG_CH1_Ski Resort_Tamara Lotion.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ooooh, new Palmer. :D This guy's stuff just keeps getting better and better. I bet he could anthropomorphize and female Oscar the Grouch(ette)- and she would be hot. Lol I loved, LOVED DFD...but the artwork for this one is improved beyond even that game. Those young ladies are absolutely stunning! :) The colors just pop- so bright and vivid- this is going to be a beautiful game!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I was a patron during march and had a chance to play this game, now even though the main characters are too young for my taste I'm impressed by the game overall (one of dialogue/story is bit off for me, no thanks to patreon). I hope I can choose the school counselor as main girl in the future :love:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh wow, it's out already? I thought it wouldn't air before DfD was finished, haha, well I'm not complaining at all, happy to have yet another new game to keep my eyes on, a game that by the looks of it might be really good, the art at least is amazing :p

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Damn my opinion of characters can change pretty fast, but this one suprised me. The first part Tamara looked pretty cool and a good personality, but Johanna(wtf is this name?) is in the lead now. Still playing and maybe it turns out he was over thinking tamaras looks but shit, you cant be acting like that near a depressed person. Hell I can even appreciate the milf for telling him what it is without holding back but silent looks of hate are fucked up

Reactions: Tom10

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn my opinion of characters can change pretty fast, but this one suprised me. The first part Tamara looked pretty cool and a good personality, but Johanna(wtf is this name?) is in the lead now. Still playing and maybe it turns out he was over thinking tamaras looks but shit, you cant be acting like that near a depressed person. Hell I can even appreciate the milf for telling him what it is without holding back but silent looks of hate are fucked up
Just commenting on "What the fuck is this name", regarding the name Johanna. It's a rather common name, depending where you're located, i.e. here in Finland it's a very common name :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah I live in Canada, cant say I have ever heard of a Johanna here. I have seen it once or twice in other games though.
I guess Joanna is a more common name over there, that's just one of the variations of Johanna :)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Quality work from Palmer again. I like the setup and characters and the art is really good. The only thing that bugs me is the relationship settings. If you leave it as is it's weird, and requires a bit more explanation as to who these people are and how they ended up together; if you go full Alabama then it's weird again, they don't really act like siblings or acknowledge each other as such in any way. I think Palmer went the middle road and best friends living together/add relationship for flavor. I'm curios how this will develop in the future

3.30 star(s) 89 Votes