mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
The last thing I want to see personally is for Summer's Gone to turn into yet another hollow, tasteless and orgiastic fuckfest identical to the majority of VNs/Games already featured on this site. F95Zone is awash with lurid material like that and I'm hoping for better from an entertainment of the calibre of Summer's Gone, which has already set the creative bar in respect to visual novels to a new and possibly all time high.
I'm sure we're safe. I don't know the guy, but it doesn't seem like Oceanlab to take that path. Who would go through the pain of making such a splendid introduction to his game (I mean compared to other adult VNs, I'm not saying the man is Kafka or anything) and then turn it into a BAR, WVblablah or any other dull fuckfests that are everywhere. I trust the guy. I think he knows where he is going.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The last thing I want to see personally is for Summer's Gone to turn into yet another hollow, tasteless and orgiastic fuckfest identical to the majority of VNs/Games already featured on this site. F95Zone is awash with lurid material like that and I'm hoping for better from an entertainment of the calibre of Summer's Gone, which has already set the creative bar in respect to visual novels to a new and possibly all time high.
I'm sure we're safe. I don't know the guy, but it doesn't seem like Oceanlab to take that path. Who would go through the pain of making such a splendid introduction to his game (I mean compared to other adult VNs, I'm not saying the man is Kafka or anything) and then turn it into a BAR, WVblablah or any other dull fuckfests that are everywhere. I trust the guy. I think he knows where he is going.
Honestly, we have WIAB to tell us what kind of storyteller Oceanlab is, even if it is going through a rework. Its 6 solid chapters to give you a good indicator of his style.

There's no worry about it becoming a dull fuckfest.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I've finally managed to complete a few playthroughs of Summers Gone Ch3 Final, and have noticed some things which you might want to tweak Oceanlab?

Various incongruities:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Proof Reading:
--------------------------------------------------

Some issues for the 'evil modder' responsible for the lewdpatcher patch.

Incest Patch:

---------- 2021-04-19 ----------

SerHawkes provided some additional corrections, which have been incorporated into the attached lists of proposed dialog changes for both the Patreon and incest patched versions. These files now include a Date column, so they can be filtered to only show the new corrections. Hopefully that will make it easier for Oceanlab and the evil modder to review them.

---------- 2021-08-25 ----------

Attached lists of proposed dialog changes updated for Ch. 3.5 Full.

---------- 2021-08-28 ----------

Attached lists of proposed dialog changes updated with corrections provided by SerHawkes.

Last edited:

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
As soon as I get an update from another game, I will get that money and invest in Ocenlab instead. This is truly an artwork, a masterpiece. It triggers so many different emotions throughout, and often puts the player in dilemmas. I am grateful for this production. The fact that so many creators having one tenth the skills and doing nothing but milking have same/more patrons pisses me off actually.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Last edited:

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I haven't played yet but its on my list of stuff I'm trying to get to. While I do enjoy a tasteless fuckfest from time to time I do also enjoy a great story with interesting characters and romance. Judging by the amount of facepalms I got I guess I'm an idiot for asking a simple question. Still don't particularly understand why but welcome to the internet lol

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes