Seeking 2D Clothing System

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Curse of Pleasure (does have NTR, of MC's little bro)
Third Crisis
I've Tried both of them already but thanks, Curse of Pleasure isn't that heavy on content but it does fit the bill and I've completed Third Crisis until later updates.
Please do recommend more if your have any, I've edited the thread and added ravens quest because games like it also fit what I'm looking for, Thanks.
P.S I dont mind the NTR in Curse of Pleasure.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This is cheating the requirements a bit, but maybe The Fixer. I know it has a clothing system, not sure about exhib. I believe it's Koikatsu but with some filter on it that makes it look much more cartoonish and pleasing imo.

Here's a game focused on exhib, but not sure about the clothing system.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Not sure if 'outfits to choose from' counts as a 'clothing system' by your standards, but...
- Ambrosia: you have a variety of different options, and there is a certain amount of exhibitionism to it (though it's not a particular focus of the game, per se). If I recall correctly, said outfit options are tied to a corruption statistic, but I might be remembering wrong there.
- Brave Alchemist Colette: mostly the same deal as the above, honestly.
- Hana's Exposure: it sort of has a clothing system and is generally oriented around exhibitionism (duh), so you might well like it. Just beware bugs and a very slow update schedule, if past experiences are anything to go by.
- Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret: again, its clothing system is pretty standard 'outfit selection,' but unlike the two above its outfits aren't just cosplay ripoffs (bloomers, school swimsuits, etc etc). They all actually look pretty good, and what you can wear is determined by how 'willing' you are to show yourself off. Even still, I wouldn't so much say that it's focused on exhibitionism, if that's an absolute condition of yours.

Proper clothing systems, with each piece being individually wearable/removable:
- Lust Doll Plus: not so much in the way of exhibitionism, at least not as far as I remember, but it does have what you wanted as far as clothes are concerned.

This is kinda pushing it a little, since it's more text-based than 2D, but Degrees of Lewdity might be to your liking. It's got its fair share of events dedicated to exhibitionism, and a fully fleshed-out clothing system to boot. On the other hand, its art takes the form of a 2D sprite representing your character at all times / during sex scenes, so maybe not the best for you.

Also, you might wanna check out HH Works' games if you haven't yet. They're pretty invariably focused on exhibitionism, as far as I can tell, and some of them likely have a clothing system supplementing that.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
This is cheating the requirements a bit, but maybe The Fixer. I know it has a clothing system, not sure about exhib. I believe it's Koikatsu but with some filter on it that makes it look much more cartoonish and pleasing imo.

Here's a game focused on exhib, but not sure about the clothing system.
The art for The Fixer is fine and I have tried it out but not completely because it had just been uploaded thanks.
Era Hunter is A bit low on content but its enjoyable and If you do fine more please do recommend.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Not sure if 'outfits to choose from' counts as a 'clothing system' by your standards, but...
- Ambrosia: you have a variety of different options, and there is a certain amount of exhibitionism to it (though it's not a particular focus of the game, per se). If I recall correctly, said outfit options are tied to a corruption statistic, but I might be remembering wrong there.
- Brave Alchemist Colette: mostly the same deal as the above, honestly.
- Hana's Exposure: it sort of has a clothing system and is generally oriented around exhibitionism (duh), so you might well like it. Just beware bugs and a very slow update schedule, if past experiences are anything to go by.
- Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret: again, its clothing system is pretty standard 'outfit selection,' but unlike the two above its outfits aren't just cosplay ripoffs (bloomers, school swimsuits, etc etc). They all actually look pretty good, and what you can wear is determined by how 'willing' you are to show yourself off. Even still, I wouldn't so much say that it's focused on exhibitionism, if that's an absolute condition of yours.

Proper clothing systems, with each piece being individually wearable/removable:
- Lust Doll Plus: not so much in the way of exhibitionism, at least not as far as I remember, but it does have what you wanted as far as clothes are concerned.

This is kinda pushing it a little, since it's more text-based than 2D, but Degrees of Lewdity might be to your liking. It's got its fair share of events dedicated to exhibitionism, and a fully fleshed-out clothing system to boot. On the other hand, its art takes the form of a 2D sprite representing your character at all times / during sex scenes, so maybe not the best for you.

Also, you might wanna check out HH Works' games if you haven't yet. They're pretty invariably focused on exhibitionism, as far as I can tell, and some of them likely have a clothing system supplementing that.
I've played Hana's Exposure, Yorna, Lust Doll, Ambroisa and most of H.H Work games on this site but not the other two yet thanks and I appreciate it if you let me know when you find more.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I'm suprised no one mentioned Cos Ro. It's focus on cosplay (multiple costumes) and has exhibitionsim.

It also has two sequels. Be warned that I think one of the sequels has a really shitty, really grindy optional jRPG segment. Which you can pretty safely skip tho. I think it was the 3rd one, but not sure.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
I'm suprised no one mentioned Cos Ro. It's focus on cosplay (multiple costumes) and has exhibitionsim.

It also has two sequels. Be warned that I think one of the sequels has a really shitty, really grindy optional jRPG segment. Which you can pretty safely skip tho. I think it was the 3rd one, but not sure.
I have already tried all of the Cos Ro games and they were great three not so much tho.