Unity Completed 30 days left until the exam [v1.0] [PixxGame]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody got a save file with the gallery unlocked? The previous one doesn't seem to have them unlocked.

cyrus1014

Jun 8, 2022
Exactly, this game is whole messy of a bug, i even needed to cheat the save file for money to avoid work mechanics which always ended up bugged with no confirm/continue button and left stuck (not to mention the work mechanics is also arrow games), and quite disappointed honestly because the animation itself seem like just image with skinny filter nowadays (i don't know the exact term). after seeing the dev page, i've remembered playing his other games and yes it was also full of bug.

well but found out it just dollar game, guess can't expect much, hope he can deliver better game next time.
Hi, May I know how to cheat the money?

Apr 11, 2021
Yeah Ikr, It's funny that the "american" word is tought out as denominating only the US when anyone from the continent is technically an "american", similar how a sadly huge amount of people think of México and cuba as central America when in reality anything above the Ecuador is North america in technical terms (it's related to meridiand ffs xD)... Anyway that said, I belive our friend means as "america" as the US... In wich case what he/she said is not to far off sadly (°_° "" )
can i get the source of that sigs?

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
I haven't been able to get this to run at all (under Wine). Don't suppose anyone could rip the CGs?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
This is unplayable, game breaking bugs everytime, can barely pass first day without something breaking.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes