RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Бепверврпвпрвпрпрввпрпврзымянный.png

Overview:
3000 Universe - this is a story about a wonderful world, but there was someone who wanted to take over the whole world and establish their own, new, selfish, world orders. Will the heroes rise? Will the kingdoms unite? Will the chosen hero come? But it doesn't really matter. Because you are... and there is the same invader.

1. This is my own universe. I try to develop characters, lore and story.
The main idea in the study of another world with your own attitude to sex. In this world, girls will love to be yours ... if they can like you.
2. Roleplay. I plan to add multiple playthroughs for each mission. Skill and relationship tests that affect the course of events, as well as turn-based time simulations. But whether I can succeed or not is another question.
3. Tactics - Chess - Random does not exist.
Victory depends only on your actions and planning. Only the initial position of enemies on the battlefield is random.
4. Grind? Of course, you need to level up to deal with stronger enemies. But the enemies are limited and will not allow you to gain experience indefinitely.
5. Sexual content. Sex scenes can be short or long. Have a choice or require a skill to discover. The books will reveal the details of the character of the characters and the lore of the universe - text + art. There is one more thing, but I am still thinking about it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: 3000 Universe
Censored: No
Version: Ep 0 - Iota 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Безымянныапррй.png Безыммиьбянный.png Безымтиьмянный.png Безымянмимимиый.png Безымепеорлянный.png Безымянмппирный.png Безымамиротянный.png Безымааппрянный.png Безывававамянный.png Безымяссмсмнный.png Безымяароронный.png Безымянапапапный.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
The booty pic was great. The boobs were just as good. But that last pic.... I legit went "what the fuck is that!?" when I saw her face. Other than that the art was there and you had me intrigued.

[edited]
I change my initial thoughts and opinions. The art somehow just got worse...

Last edited:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I think we have language issues here. there is some english but I run into a bunch of what might be russian? and i don't see a way to just get a language i am able to read...

Reactions: Dave3518

Dexiduos

Nov 20, 2017
you legit got Duran from Seiken Densetsu 3. i know this because ive played that game at least 12 times

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added EP 0 - Beta, Added extra Thumbnails and replace Banner

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I think we have language issues here. there is some english but I run into a bunch of what might be russian? and i don't see a way to just get a language i am able to read...
yup me too i cant read the description on a mission so game still needs work done on it , if its Russian ? i cant read it i only know English

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
yup me too i cant read the description on a mission so game still needs work done on it , if its Russian ? i cant read it i only know English
Yes, I don't have much free time right now and that's why it 's so bad. One day I will do everything better.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes