RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In a week or two.
Just play a little of your update, I must say the game story was interest and the arts...was good in some and kinda bad in some. But I think the problem with it would be you put too many choices for each girl, you should limit if with 2 or 3 at best and not to have like 6-7 choices that could make you not archive the sex scenes

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not just that but I accidently turn the auto battle mode on and can't find any button or way to turn it off, where or what button to turn the auto off?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! Somehow I turn the auto off but now come to the awful: The combat are very confusing and awful, no matter how much I tried to attack the enemy I can only deal 1 damage with normal attack and 0 with both of my special and magic move while the enemy could hit me with 8 DAMAGE OUTTA 15HP. What the hell is this? And that chess like combat too, should just go with the tradition way of rpg combat than this one

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Okay! Somehow I turn the auto off but now come to the awful: The combat are very confusing and awful, no matter how much I tried to attack the enemy I can only deal 1 damage with normal attack and 0 with both of my special and magic move while the enemy could hit me with 8 DAMAGE OUTTA 15HP. What the hell is this? And that chess like combat too, should just go with the tradition way of rpg combat than this one
Don't panic.
1. What choice? In scenes? One or two forks. On the contrary, I want to make more variable scenes in the future with a lot of choice and adding secret pieces.
2. Auto mod - Tab.
3. Yes. I'm still balancing the difficulty of the game, but the battles will definitely not be easy.
3.1 The main mechanic is to attack from the side and from the rear for bonus damage.
3.2 Characters are also divided into classes with their bonuses to damage, but this system has not yet been completed.
3.3 Enemies (logical) the closer to the entrance to the location, the weaker.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't panic.
1. What choice? In scenes? One or two forks. On the contrary, I want to make more variable scenes in the future with a lot of choice and adding secret pieces.
2. Auto mod - Tab.
3. Yes. I'm still balancing the difficulty of the game, but the battles will definitely not be easy.
3.1 The main mechanic is to attack from the side and from the rear for bonus damage.
3.2 Characters are also divided into classes with their bonuses to damage, but this system has not yet been completed.
3.3 Enemies (logical) the closer to the entrance to the location, the weaker.
Thank you for your answer, the scenes I'm talking about would be with all the 3 girls in Magic tower. I find it was very frustrating to reload the save again and again every choice that I have done goofed, with the first girl I'm lucky with choose the bottom choice but with the Principal and the red haired teacher I had to doing 6-7 retry to choose the best one from it so I think you should reducing the numbers a little bit like only have half of it
With the battle mechanic I'm still find it very odd with the chess like combat, with people that use with the tradition way of rpg combat like me it was very hard and painful to find a moment to strike against enemy without getting hit back or cornered. And the map for combat was small too so the change for it to happen even larger over time
I think your game could be great in the future, but for now with all the problem above it would need more polish before I could say your game was decent enough to play without bugs or furstration

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Thank you for your answer, the scenes I'm talking about would be with all the 3 girls in Magic tower. I find it was very frustrating to reload the save again and again every choice that I have done goofed, with the first girl I'm lucky with choose the bottom choice but with the Principal and the red haired teacher I had to doing 6-7 retry to choose the best one from it so I think you should reducing the numbers a little bit like only have half of it
With the battle mechanic I'm still find it very odd with the chess like combat, with people that use with the tradition way of rpg combat like me it was very hard and painful to find a moment to strike against enemy without getting hit back or cornered. And the map for combat was small too so the change for it to happen even larger over time
I think your game could be great in the future, but for now with all the problem above it would need more polish before I could say your game was decent enough to play without bugs or furstration
Got it.
1. Make saving \ loading is not welcome in any RPG.
1.1 The choice may not always be correct. With new updates, I will make every choice right. For example, a choice with Titan, where you can get an additional scene, but worsen your relationship with it, which will prevent you from getting other scenes.
2. There are a few more systems that I am working on, but until I finish them, the battles will be more difficult than they should be.
2.1 Yes. At the beginning of the game, the mapss are small, in the future they will increase as the number of characters will increase.
3. Of course.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
someone please HELP

i have no idea what im supposed to do after i drag the drunk bandits to the tower

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
someone please HELP

i have no idea what im supposed to do after i drag the drunk bandits to the tower
1. On an quest, you need to return the stolen boxes (Main) and save the girl (optional).
2. Drunk Guys is an optional event that allows you to get an one more scene with the Titan.
3. You need to continue exploring the location.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
1. On an quest, you need to return the stolen boxes (Main) and save the girl (optional).
2. Drunk Guys is an optional event that allows you to get an one more scene with the Titan.
3. You need to continue exploring the location.
you mean the main building?

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
man, truste me... i know this is annoying and i dont wanna be an ass but there are boxes everywhere in this game and they all look the same
1. Detailed description.
In the lower-left corner there is a tent and several enemies. There you need to open a chest inside and then a message will appear stating that you have found one of the special boxes.
2. The quest item is most likely located in a specific place, which is most likely located in the most inaccessible place, where there are most likely a lot of enemies.
Standard game logic or modern games spoiled people so much?
3. I am here to answer your questions.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
in the most likely specific place with the tent and the most likely lots of enemies, after i choose "attack" on the one guarding the entrance
1. Congratulations. It took a long time, but I found the reason for the bugs. Thanks to you as well. I think you will be interested.

2. These bugs occur if you often make a "save\load" on a location with enemies (sometimes it happens the first time). But I like this bug. It can be used in important moments when players will reload the save in order to find the most profitable choice. And the bug will break their save. I'm a fucking villain!

3. I'm right? Did the game crash after being downloaded? Because in "OneRun" I did not catch more than one bug.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexa_Turis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think you should somehow adding more way to found gold and more item that could increase the damage and defense so that player would not be killed after 2 hit, and not just that but somehow lower the damage the NPC deal on you too. I couldn't escape sometime after attack the enemy, and even after kill 1 the other already right by my side and kill me

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes