RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
I think you should somehow adding more way to found gold and more item that could increase the damage and defense so that player would not be killed after 2 hit, and not just that but somehow lower the damage the NPC deal on you too. I couldn't escape sometime after attack the enemy, and even after kill 1 the other already right by my side and kill me
1. Yes, I know. I will balance difficulty, item drops, gold and everything else. And I will continue until I achieve the perfect result.
2. I said before that I was working on new systems. And one of them is passive skills. Additional stats, physical magic resist, HP and MP regen, damage, speed and the rest.
3. Of course, I went through my game, with great difficulty, but I could. It will get better and better with new updates.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I haven't had time to play yet due to my lack of time, but I intend to test your game as soon as I finish updating mine. But right away I thought the art of the game was a little strange. I'm not a professional designer and I don't even do my game with original CGs (I use Koikatsu) but I'm taking some lessons to start a new project with a friend. I advise you to try using a different pattern for your images. Your painting IS VERY GOOD, but the proportion of these drawings is quite lacking. Your drawings remind me of BLEACH by the lips, eyes, and hair. Why not try the Bleach (anime) style? This comment is not to discourage you or anything like this, quite the contrary, it is to try to give you a moral strength since many think that drawing is something "so easy". Take a look at this drawing. >>> <<< I made it a few days ago. I didn't even draw a straight toothpick months ago, but I started basing my drawings on Fairy tail, and I improved the posture of it in a good way. I'm sure you'll be able to improve if you try.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
I haven't had time to play yet due to my lack of time, but I intend to test your game as soon as I finish updating mine. But right away I thought the art of the game was a little strange. I'm not a professional designer and I don't even do my game with original CGs (I use Koikatsu) but I'm taking some lessons to start a new project with a friend. I advise you to try using a different pattern for your images. Your painting IS VERY GOOD, but the proportion of these drawings is quite lacking. Your drawings remind me of BLEACH by the lips, eyes, and hair. Why not try the Bleach (anime) style? This comment is not to discourage you or anything like this, quite the contrary, it is to try to give you a moral strength since many think that drawing is something "so easy". Take a look at this drawing. >>> <<< I made it a few days ago. I didn't even draw a straight toothpick months ago, but I started basing my drawings on Fairy tail, and I improved the posture of it in a good way. I'm sure you'll be able to improve if you try.
1. Yes I know. But I will do everything as I intended. Even if it takes a lot of time to improve the drawing.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Delta] 3000 Universe

Original Size Win: 700 MB

Compressed Size Win: 118 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Hello Villains! A short 10 or 11 months and I'm here again. But there shouldn't be any more such long breaks. I still have a lot to do, but soon I will be able to devote more time to the game and continue the story.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Better tell me what exactly do you call ugly?
It would be faster to tell you what is not ugly. I dont even waste my time in downloading the game. Example: The picture in the OP with the shakles, does the girl have no skin or why I see the bones on her hand? The same with the guy. He have no skin or why do I see only his muscles?

Then this guy. WTF? No words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
Really? I thought I had improved my drawing skills. I would like to hear more specifics.
your old version art make me horny more then now. I can tell your art now look like a horror game. Sory for that but i cant play the game in here if they not make me horny or something like that.

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
1634905447785.png
So where does this image come from?

pd:
and one thing if you go with athletic and go through the tree you can rescue gift but if you go to the cave you can also see said animation .. bug?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes