RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Take a look at the The Bloo Guide for other sites
Great. I'll deal with this later.
i dont care what the other people say i personally really like your art its unique and refreshing im so tired of the generic looking anime characters please keep up the great work i look foward to purchasing the finished product
Thanks. However, until the end of the development, one must still live. And the game will always be free.

Reactions: aludademon

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
2. These bugs occur if you often make a "save\load" on a location with enemies (sometimes it happens the first time). But I like this bug. It can be used in important moments when players will reload the save in order to find the most profitable choice. And the bug will break their save. I'm a fucking villain!
Your game is not going to go anywhere if this is how you treat your playerbase. Contrary to what you may believe, people dont want to start multiples new games from beginning to end just for 1-2 scenes, regardless if your game has the most enjoyable gameplay; its repetitive grind for absolutely no reason - so letting players have flexible save options is in your best interest.

Aside from that, I dont find the art bad, its unique, i will give you that. My biggest complaint would be the eyes of characters, a lot of them have a metallic sort of look. I cant really use any other words to describe it, but its one of those things you just know something is off.

Last edited:

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Is "Crystalline Demons from the Uncanny Valley" a new fetish? I'm not shaming. If inhuman sex nightmares badly carved from irradiated quartz rocks your jock, then you do you bruh.

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
well...at least these are some original drawing over here ! in some way its better than the eternally copied koitatsu ...i guess ?

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Your game is not going to go anywhere if this is how you treat your playerbase. Contrary to what you may believe, people dont want to start multiples new games from beginning to end just for 1-2 scenes, regardless if your game has the most enjoyable gameplay; its repetitive grind for absolutely no reason - so letting players have flexible save options is in your best interest.

Aside from that, I dont find the art bad, its unique, i will give you that. My biggest complaint would be the eyes of characters, a lot of them have a metallic sort of look. I cant really use any other words to describe it, but its one of those things you just know something is off.
1. Yes, I fixed that bug a long time ago. And I said it like a joke. Of course I will fix all bugs, especially if they break the game.
2. And now it's serious! In my game, you don't need to grind. And I'm trying to add more variation to my game. So this argument doesn't work against me.
3. I don't know. A lot of the characters are metal people and their eyes are also metal or do you mean something else?

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Is "Crystalline Demons from the Uncanny Valley" a new fetish? I'm not shaming. If inhuman sex nightmares badly carved from irradiated quartz rocks your jock, then you do you bruh.
Hmm... I don't understand anything you're talking about.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
So I'm stuck. I have beaten all enemies in the forest (goblins and the thieves), went to the tent and beat the outpost."
Got Fair Tantalum and Grateful Lithium.
But there's nowhere else I can go.
Things are either blocked by something or just don't do anything.

Help....

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
So I'm stuck. I have beaten all enemies in the forest (goblins and the thieves), went to the tent and beat the outpost."
Got Fair Tantalum and Grateful Lithium.
But there's nowhere else I can go.
Things are either blocked by something or just don't do anything.

Help....
It's over. There's nothing more there. You can only clear all the available locations.

Reactions: NickSav

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Hi! Uploaded an update. Most of the time was spent on the new passive skill check system.
But a couple of new scenes have also been added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Man you need to test your game before uploading it. It crashes at the first Gift Platinum scene at the basement.

Debill

May 11, 2020
До меня дошло что ты русский разраб, вот, и хотел спросить про баг, в общем когда нажимаешь (после разговора) еще раз на девушку, у тебя есть иногда выбор, и когда ты выбираешь до припустим фразу, выдаётся ошибка .... "_view".. (вместо точек слова) . Как это пофиксить?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes