RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
View attachment 1463629
So where does this image come from?

pd:
and one thing if you go with athletic and go through the tree you can rescue gift but if you go to the cave you can also see said animation .. bug?
This is a character living in the depths of the forest. But it disappears after 2 battles. According to the idea, the Gift can be saved in 2 ways from the cave and from the tent (the scenes are different). Everything again depends on how many battles have passed. But if she is at the same time (!) Is in a cave and a tent, then this is a bug.

MUTA-X

Jul 8, 2017
Keep up the great work. I do like the story and the art is very uniquely done. I'm sure this game will improve greatly with dedication and patience. I noticed few bugs and I have few suggestions:

1- When you speak with any girl and press the Escape button while in any dialog or the 'Nothing' dialog it activate sex scenes and end up get sexuality points each time that is done. This broke the game for me and I was able to max my stats but also mess-up the story line.
2- When you go out of the tower to save the girls. if you go towards the right tile of the cave entrance and press space on the forest you will get 99+ levels for free. (not sure if this is a bug or not)
3- When you speak with the witch and her scary face appear and you press the middle option. After the dialog ends it will start a completely new interaction and results in getting unlimited sexuality if done again.
4- Add a skip text button to help skip text
5- Perhaps add some items like potions? fighting battles was a bit hard without them.
6- Add books or ways to increase the non-selected stats at the beginning of the game.
7- Gold was really hard to come by but until late. Perhaps add obtaining gold by interacting with bookshelves and chests.

I hope this helps improve the game and assist you on your work

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Keep up the great work. I do like the story and the art is very uniquely done. I'm sure this game will improve greatly with dedication and patience. I noticed few bugs and I have few suggestions:

1- When you speak with any girl and press the Escape button while in any dialog or the 'Nothing' dialog it activate sex scenes and end up get sexuality points each time that is done. This broke the game for me and I was able to max my stats but also mess-up the story line.
2- When you go out of the tower to save the girls. if you go towards the right tile of the cave entrance and press space on the forest you will get 99+ levels for free. (not sure if this is a bug or not)
3- When you speak with the witch and her scary face appear and you press the middle option. After the dialog ends it will start a completely new interaction and results in getting unlimited sexuality if done again.
4- Add a skip text button to help skip text
5- Perhaps add some items like potions? fighting battles was a bit hard without them.
6- Add books or ways to increase the non-selected stats at the beginning of the game.
7- Gold was really hard to come by but until late. Perhaps add obtaining gold by interacting with bookshelves and chests.

I hope this helps improve the game and assist you on your work
Thanks. I will continue.
1, 2, 3, 4 - I'll check.
5. No! This is how it should be, difficult and honest. Potions will break everything if they can be stored and used without restrictions.
6. Yes, there will be ways to increase starting skills, but these methods will be rare and difficult to obtain. In addition, party skills will also count. I am currently working on it.
7. Yes, of course. Only the gold has nowhere to spend. The situation will improve later when I add more locations.

Reactions: MUTA-X

MUTA-X

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks. I will continue.
1, 2, 3, 4 - I'll check.
5. No! This is how it should be, difficult and honest. Potions will break everything if they can be stored and used without restrictions.
6. Yes, there will be ways to increase starting skills, but these methods will be rare and difficult to obtain. In addition, party skills will also count. I am currently working on it.
7. Yes, of course. Only the gold has nowhere to spend. The situation will improve later when I add more locations.

Thank you for looking into it. Looking forward for new updates soon

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
How do I even level up in this? I'm up against the lv2 bandit and he two-shots me. I checked everything and there's no way to level up to even stand a chance.

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
Theres a lot to improve but we all gotta start from somewhere

kudos to the creator for reading and replying comments, even troll ones.

Hope we see more of you

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
How do I even level up in this? I'm up against the lv2 bandit and he two-shots me. I checked everything and there's no way to level up to even stand a chance.
There are 2 ways to get level 2 before meeting the rogue.
1. Choose experience as a starting bonus.
2. Complete all tasks.
2.1 Defeat Sand twice.
2.2 Bring the box to the Rector before touching the stone.
But even with the first level, it can be defeated if played through magic.
But, I don't want to just blow the second level on the hero. I will try to come up with something more interesting.

Last edited:

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Somehow, I actually like the art.
but the story kinda short.
Keep up the good work, I'll wait.
I do not want to draw in the typical anime style and am trying to create my own unique style. Yes, the story is short, while it is just beginning, besides, I also want to write a non-linear story that really depends on the actions of the characters (not just the MC), so it will take longer than usual.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
OMG! the art is great, I love the chracters yam shaped faces! Keep releasing it at this quality and you will do great! Western games needs more games like this!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
how or with what is this made? how is it possible to have 4 lines of text and so long lines? :O

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A couple of the pics look ok, but most of them are gonna give me fucking nightmares.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
so how do people even make it past the forest every three mob battle is stone walling me. is their some kind of town? I saved the witch just for I could try and trade with her only for her to vanish?

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
OMG! the art is great, I love the chracters yam shaped faces! Keep releasing it at this quality and you will do great! Western games needs more games like this!
Thanks. I'm very pleased.
how or with what is this made? how is it possible to have 4 lines of text and so long lines? :O
I don't quite understand the question. But I try to completely fill the fields with text. This is more convenient for me as a developer and for the players the text will be more compact.
A couple of the pics look ok, but most of them are gonna give me fucking nightmares.
Actually ... I'm Freddy Krueger, everything is going according to plan.
so how do people even make it past the forest every three mob battle is stone walling me. is their some kind of town? I saved the witch just for I could try and trade with her only for her to vanish?
Finally! Someone has written something interesting.
1. Each enemy squad blocks movement. But each victory opens up a new piece of the location to explore. It was so conceived initially.
2. No. They took over open areas before attacking.
3. For the time being, yes. But then I will add more content with her and it will depend on which side she will fight in the final battle.
4. Maybe a bug, then I'll check it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes