RPGM 3000 Universe [Ep 0 - Iota 3] [3000 Universe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

froggy92

Aug 23, 2017
I see what you mean but the additional content is supposed to support the kinky story. Maybe you could try vectored pictures cause most of it is fine, but the faces are not imho. any way good luck with this project.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I like the big tiddies, but the facial and body proportion need some extra effort to worked on.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "sunset992, post: 4079956, member: 2187132"]
давай ты серьезно?

[ATTACH = полный] 789951 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]
Where? In normal combat?

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "sunset992, post: 4079956, member: 2187132"]
давай ты серьезно?

[ATTACH = полный] 789951 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]
Where? In normal combat?
when interacting with the bandit guarding the chest in the upper right side of the forest, managed to fix that one by shoving a random png into the folder and naming it "Bandit", but got another "TypeError" when interacting with the archer in the leftmost side of the forest.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "sunset992, post: 4079994, member: 2187132"]
when interacting with the bandit guarding the chest in the upper right side of the forest, managed to fix that one by shoving a random png into the folder and naming it "Bandit", but got another "TypeError" when interacting with the archer in the leftmost side of the forest.
[/ QUOTE]
Checked it works without bugs. I don’t know why you have it.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
I checked all battles again. There are no errors. I'm sorry, everything works for me.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
That kind of error is usually files missing or incorrectly named in the game folder. In this case it is likely because the creator forgot to include all the RTP files they were using in the game when they packaged it. 3000 Universe The reason the game runs fine for you is because you have all the game assets on your system as part of your dev kit. If you look at the file that was uploaded instead of whats on your system you will find in www/img/enemies/ "Bandit.png" does not exist.

Edit: If you have access to another device you can put your game on that does not have the devkit installed then I strongly suggest doing at least some testing on it. Testing on the same system as the devkit can skew your results.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunset992

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "sunset992, post: 4079994, member: 2187132"]
[/ QUOTE]
Checked it works without bugs. I don’t know why you have it.
yeah, by the description i gave you it's obvious that there are files missing in the game you uploaded, since i added a random png into the folder and it stopped bugging (but instead of a bandit showing up It was a rainbow six siege character which was the first png to show up in Google images)

Nov 18, 2019
Awesome Game , the art has a lot of potential , i think change litte proportions of the head and skin tone can be make it better , keep it up , Good luck ~

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Gonna be less harsh here, but I do think you either need to look up some "how to draw" videos or books be it manga, cartoon or just the usual kind, this is largely to get a better idea of proportions for whichever style you are going for. Nothing wrong with being a newb but I suggest maybe focusing a bit more on improving your art, it's the first impression of any game.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Gonna be less harsh here, but I do think you either need to look up some "how to draw" videos or books be it manga, cartoon or just the usual kind, this is largely to get a better idea of proportions for whichever style you are going for. Nothing wrong with being a newb but I suggest maybe focusing a bit more on improving your art, it's the first impression of any game.
Of course, but my skills will improve anyway as I continue to paint.

3000 Universe

Nov 19, 2019
Is it me or do the female characters all suffer from sameface syndrome?
I tried to draw each character different shapes of nose, lips, eyebrows, eyes, and even dimples on the cheeks of one character. And you think so rudely about my design. I hope it's not because most people have gray hair and eyes?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes