4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 21, 2021
Yeah development is still happening, the dev just has issues with doing too many things at once...
They're working on two separate games at the moment, as well as multiple image sets every month. But hey, if it works it works I guess.

Reactions: dauhgtf and Ruzei

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
You mean like all his stuff? Its more or less 'nasty dom finds girl.' 'nasty dom gets girl.' 'Nasty dom treats girl like shit for no reason.' 'girl locked away.'
A repetitive and uninspired set is one thing, and quite another if you don't like its content in general.
What do you expect from a creator whose content is domination, latex and bondage?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecatbred

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
A repetitive and uninspired set is one thing, and quite another if you don't like its content in general.
What do you expect from a creator whose content is domination, latex and bondage?
I do, and strict doms doing latex bondage, which gets old fast when they all act nearly the same.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I do, and strict doms doing latex bondage, which gets old fast when they all act nearly the same.
Your complaint then is that his work is being repetitive.

I agree that you could be more creative and get out of your comfort zone more.

In fact, I think Tonkatsu has tried with this latest Kim set (different style and a beginning that seems like the end), but heforgot the most important thing, variety in the images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecatbred

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Your complaint then is that your work is being repetitive.

I agree that you could be more creative and get out of your comfort zone more.

In fact, I think Tonkatsu has tried with this latest Kim set (different style and a beginning that seems like the end), but heforgot the most important thing, variety in the images.
My work? I dont make art mate.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes