EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
iw4.5mb.gif

Overview:
Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh. But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man. His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power. He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate. We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild. The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity. And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches… It is time to raise our sails! On-wards to Hogwarts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-12
Release Date: 2023-06-11
Developer: Sad Crab - - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 Beta
Language: English, Russian,
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery unlock/Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.10 Alpha): - - -

Extras: - - Fan Sig

Visionedmetal thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

uJHD4TABpAw.jpg v1cjCNv9xkg.jpg default.png 138186.jpg 138172.jpg 138166.jpg 138277.jpg 757234_web09-1.jpg 757233_web03-1.jpg 757232_web05-1.jpg iw4.5mb.gif 1929632_6.gif 1-6.png 1-11.png 2-2.png 2-3.png 2-4.png 2-5.png ey7Wr9.gif kguCht.gif image.png zLGKGT.gif Невинные Ведьмы 23.11.2022 19_30_34.jpg Невинные Ведьмы 23.11.2022 19_34_49.jpg Невинные Ведьмы 23.11.2022 19_35_29.jpg Невинные Ведьмы 23.11.2022 19_36_12.jpg Невинные Ведьмы 23.11.2022 19_36_39.jpg

Last edited:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Both. The Yandesk files work, though.
Weird, all 4 files work fine here. Maybe time to update your winrar or whatever you're using ? :)

EDIT : does anyone know where the dialog for Daphne is kept? Came to the end of her story and alot of it was still in russian, so I'd like to edit it with some simple google translate to make a bit more sense of it :)

Last edited:

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Boy, that was underwhelming. I was hoping all that writing on their Patreon page was just like a joke or something, but yikes. Hopefully things will get better once there's gameplay and some content to go with it. I'll still be keeping an eye on it for sure.
Yup. Wouldn't mind the dialogue so much if it didn't read like it was written by a dyslexic 4 year old. I'm hoping it improves because i think there's potential but they really need to bring someone in to do a proper job with the translation

Reactions: DK0000

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has a lot of potential but many like these (based on akabur's game) had a lot of potential and failed. As of yet it's, as someone said, underwhelming at best but if a good progress is made constantly I think many people will embrace the project, but since so many like this have failed in the past I think people wont be open to excuses. Will await for future updates and let's hope this one survives.

Reactions: DK0000 and K0ST4Z

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So...they teased us with some images in the past months...and noone of them were used in the actual "demo"...it's just text, from the start to the end...well, some portrait images here and there, but thet's all...

Deleted member 3071

Aug 28, 2016
Is there any differecne between Witch Trainer mod and original release to warrant download?
Lol. For some reason, this reminds me of the time when I was on Akabur's patreon page and was reading posts from people who were asking him questions about stuff in the Russian mod (things with Daphne. The additional "money making" jobs, etc.) and he's just face palming.

Aside from the creativity and idea of the base game, Akabur literally has nothing to do with the Russian mod or the Innocent Witches game.

The Russian Mod contains some added scenes, a second girl to corrupt, etc. All made by someone outside of Akabur and without his input.

Aug 7, 2016
I am dissapointed... it was one of the projects where i started liking h games... and 1.6 update did anyone actualy find something different from last version?

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Well, honestly this was the biggest dissapointment of this summer. I thought it's gonna be style of Akabur's (they will actually finish the game -> then first release). But I was wrong, it looks like they didn't do anything new in a whole year. At least in the 1.6 version.

Reactions: Cuffio and botc76
Aug 5, 2016
Well, honestly this was the biggest dissapointment of this summer. I thought it's gonna be style of Akabur's (they will actually finish the game -> then first release). But I was wrong, it looks like they didn't do anything new in a whole year. At least in the 1.6 version.
I was hoping Daphne would be fuckable, but she was not. I'm really disappointed with this game :/

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.00 star(s) 316 Votes