Skyrim

May 4, 2017
th the pendant quest. I talked to her at night and she told me about the pendant. Then asked me to bring her an outfit. I talked to aunt, she "gave me" an outfit (not in my inventory) and every time I talk to the caretaker there is no explore option. The walkthrough says the shower scene (and variation) comes after but I did those before I got the quest and now I'm stuck? Is there a work around? How
just happened to me. when i asked outfit to aunt, she asked me about a quest. and after there's non way to give any outfit (it's not in inventory too), everytime i talk to mary she tells "ask outfit to aunt" and there is no active place in her room (wardrobe and so on).
Is it a bug?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
just happened to me. when i asked outfit to aunt, she asked me about a quest. and after there's non way to give any outfit (it's not in inventory too), everytime i talk to mary she tells "ask outfit to aunt" and there is no active place in her room (wardrobe and so on).
Is it a bug?
Have you opened the green boundary yet ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is it a bug?
Use the guide in the OP. It sounds like you need to take another bath with her.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Have you opened the green boundary yet ?
Use the guide in the OP. It sounds like you need to take another bath with her.
solved. i needed to finish a quest, and the outfit appeared in inv. but thr game is changed from firsts version? last time i played, tf with mary triggered at the very beginning of the game, when the quest i needed to do was not in the game

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
solved. i needed to finish a quest, and the outfit appeared in inv. but thr game is changed from firsts version? last time i played, tf with mary triggered at the very beginning of the game, when the quest i needed to do was not in the game
Glad you solved it. It's very possible that the game changed since the earlier version, but I can't really remember how it went the first time I played it.

DualWieldCrab

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a way to take Raylene out on an adventure to the coast? there's a few bit's in game pointing at that being a possibility, but I've found no way to do it.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to take Raylene out on an adventure to the coast? there's a few bit's in game pointing at that being a possibility, but I've found no way to do it.
No, Raylene never leaves the bar, except for the Halloween Horror adventure.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Town of Passion 1.1.0.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay201.7M
Windows262.0M
Linux266.9M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Edit:
Updating Linux link.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes