Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok, the creativity in that scene with Haru in the school was stunning!
Really cool scene!

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I have bad news and good news.
Bad news is, because of how I had to rename certain assets, you can't apply an update to the gallery mod on my version.
Good new is, looks like I had the fix in place for the pixel rooms, so no update is needed.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Town of Passion 1.1.0.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay201.7M
Windows262.0M
Linux266.9M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Sorry at the first.I cannot install this with joiplay in my Android.Can anyone help me?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
That new Sexy Quest game looks cool and all but what about Zombie's Retreat 2? Is it really smart for the dev to do so many games at the same time?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
That new Sexy Quest game looks cool and all but what about Zombie's Retreat 2? Is it really smart for the dev to do so many games at the same time?
If it was anybody else I would agree with you. But Siren has found a good way to balance out everything so it should be fine. Keep in mind he doesn't make any of the art. So while he waits for the art assets to be finished he switches from one game to another. It sounds crazy but if its not broken don't fix it.

Reactions: tgfhjuyhgvbyt

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry at the first.I cannot install this with joiplay in my Android.Can anyone help me?
Did you read the changelog? There's step by step instructions under JoiPlay notes, was something confusing?

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
So can anybody tell me what this blank space in the gallery is for? I can't figure it out. Also, are the two chairs in the upper right corner of the gallery room blank spaces or anything or are they just decoration?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So can anybody tell me what this blank space in the gallery is for? I can't figure it out. Also, are the two chairs in the upper right corner of the gallery room blank spaces or anything or are they just decoration?
That's for Mary in the festive outfit.
AFAIK, those chairs are indeed just decoration.

Reactions: MaskedAcc

ElUltimoPleb

Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the bug with Haru's aptitude test? For some reason, a prompt never comes up, even if I have the requirements for it. I can't progress anymore on the Passion path because of this bug.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the bug with Haru's aptitude test? For some reason, a prompt never comes up, even if I have the requirements for it. I can't progress anymore on the Passion path because of this bug.
Have you done her first teambuilding mission ?
Have you spoken to her when she's standing near the fountain at midday ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
hello everyone, i can't get past this point:
View attachment 1289447

what do you mean by "Slice"? what should i use?

thanx
The Goddess Slice. You get if from Minerva. Most of the time you automatically use it as a machete to get past the vines that are in your way. In this case you have to select the Goddess Slice in your inventory and use it on yourself, e.g. as you would use a potion.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Goddess Slice. You get if from Minerva. Most of the time you automatically use it as a machete to get past the vines that are in your way. In this case you have to select the Goddess Slice in your inventory and use it on yourself, e.g. as you would use a potion.
Use the Goddess Slice item in your inventory.
thank you very much, I would never have guessed

Reactions: PBS666

ElUltimoPleb

Apr 11, 2021
Have you done her first teambuilding mission ?
Have you spoken to her when she's standing near the fountain at midday ?
I've finished the first mission and have already talked to her midday.
The "quest" activates but when I go and talk to her or train with her after reaching Agility Level 3, it just recycles the dialogue about needing to reach said level.
I'm clueless as to what I'm missing, am I the only one that this has happened to?
PS: I found out what I did wrong. I had to go to the Dojo during Midday for the test, that's on me
Thank you for your help either way!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes