Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe the tag [Completed] at the top of the page is a clue :unsure:
It doesn't feel complete to me either so maybe someone can help me out. Did they just stop making CGs for sex and stuck with sprite animations?? I hadn't played in a very long time but it seems like the artist quit or something because all the monster scenes and Mary's post end scenes so far are all sprite animations, no CG whatsoever.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
How do I use the dream fragment it said to use it but now I can't do anything with it and Minerva doesn't really mention anything about it again

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do I use the dream fragment it said to use it but now I can't do anything with it and Minerva doesn't really mention anything about it again
Go to the teleport location at the Fountain in the centre of the village. There will be a new location available you can go to.

johnkar98k

Oct 2, 2018
Is there anyone who purchased $10 bundle..If yes
Is it worth to buy,?
Any extra content?
I need to decide to buy or not

RaikoKitame

Apr 14, 2019
Hello Everyone :)

Maybe someone canhelp me in the "Valencia's Mystery II" quest :

I read the tablet from the snowy ridge, then when I'm going to the Valencia's Forest, there is no whirlpool to go inside...

I tried to talk with Minerva but she only tell me to save the goo kingdom :eek:

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance to help me.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hello Everyone :)

Maybe someone canhelp me in the "Valencia's Mystery II" quest :

I read the tablet from the snowy ridge, then when I'm going to the Valencia's Forest, there is no whirlpool to go inside...

I tried to talk with Minerva but she only tell me to save the goo kingdom :eek:

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance to help me.
You need to progress with Minerva passion quests. This will let you get the ability to go underwater. Then you will be able to progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keyrioss

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok done the moms quest and I can enter the green forest. No matter what time of day I go I never run into Tana nor do I have any clue how to get the tool to cut the plants down. Ive gone through most of the girls outside of the Floral girl and I am completely stuck. Any help?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok done the moms quest and I can enter the green forest. No matter what time of day I go I never run into Tana nor do I have any clue how to get the tool to cut the plants down. Ive gone through most of the girls outside of the Floral girl and I am completely stuck. Any help?
To meet Tana, you will need to cut the vines found at the east side inside Valencia forest. To cut the vines (here and elsewere), you'll need the Goddess Slice. You get this from Minerva at passion level 1.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
What’s the corruption content like? Anything like star knightess aura or Venus blood?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes