deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Stuck 10 minutes in. Talked to Mary after meeting Minerva and trying to get the book from the Aunt, told to find the three chickens, but I can only find two.

The walkthrough says the last one is near the Dojo, but I can't get there because Akane is in the way, and I can't figure out how to make her move. I figured I might be able to make her move by passing time, but I can't get inside or anything, and the only person I can talk to is Mary, who is of no help.

Any hints, or did I just lock myself into an unescapable situation this early in the game?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.png

Okay so this is what I'm talking about. I played through the tutorial, but I'm stuck behind this wall here and cannot proceed beyond that.

Can anyone help me? I'm about ready to just fucking ragequit.

EDIT: It only exists in the tutorial, which is a big bummer, because I kinda want to play through the tutorial instead of just jumping into the game. So either the tutorial is busted, or there's not an obvious way to complete the tutorial, which makes it a really shitty tutorial.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
View attachment 1322532

Okay so this is what I'm talking about. I played through the tutorial, but I'm stuck behind this wall here and cannot proceed beyond that.

Can anyone help me? I'm about ready to just fucking ragequit.

It sounds like you are still at the first day tutorial. All 3 of the chickens can be found without needing Akane to move. You just need to look very carefully. If you really can't find them then here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
It sounds like you are still at the first day tutorial. All 3 of the chickens can be found without needing Akane to move. You just need to look very carefully. If you really can't find them then here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus christ, how the hell is someone supposed to notice the chicken west of the bucket?

Thank you a ton, but like WTF was the dev thinking? Especially if someone if playing on mobile.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1326691 View attachment 1326692
Im missing these 3 scenes. Any help would be great thanks!
You're missing: - Rose's 2nd footjob scene (talk to her when she wears her Halloween costume to start this mini mission)
- Scene with Master Vera (Resolutions quest, look for her in Snowy Ridge after you saved Valentia)
- Scene with Ragahs (Resolutions quest, look for her in her home town after you saved Valentia)

Reactions: ItzDawx

ItzDawx

Jul 30, 2021
You're missing: - Rose's 2nd footjob scene (talk to her when she wears her Halloween costume to start this mini mission)
- Scene with Master Vera (Resolutions quest, look for her in Snowy Ridge after you saved Valentia)
- Scene with Ragahs (Resolutions quest, look for her in her home town after you saved Valentia)
Thanks for that super fast reply lol

Reactions: PBS666

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this went from version 0.3 to 1.1?
am i missing something or is this really complete now? feels like a massive jump.
and i played 0.3, it was really a 0.3 version. about 70% missing seemed right (i know 0.3 doesnt mean 30% done btw)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
this went from version 0.3 to 1.1?
am i missing something or is this really complete now? feels like a massive jump.
and i played 0.3, it was really a 0.3 version. about 70% missing seemed right (i know 0.3 doesnt mean 30% done btw)
I agree the version numbering is a bit confusing. According to the changelog version 2 became 0.2 at a certain moment. So the early version you are referring to might have been version 1.3.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
I agree the version numbering is a bit confusing. According to the changelog version 2 became 0.2 at a certain moment. So the early version you are referring to might have been version 1.3.
now im still confused lol
so is 1.1 actually the full completed game???

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to get this working on a mac? I tried to do it though WineBottler but i couldn't get it to work, the application would always crash. Any help would be much appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes