broker21

Sep 19, 2020
can somene help me, i am stuck in the rock pillar mini game, i press my directional keys but but the game does not react.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can somene help me, i am stuck in the rock pillar mini game, i press my directional keys but but the game does not react.
Do you hammer them in quick succession, repeatedly ? You should hear the noise of the pillars being battered.

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
sporty2412ball It's actually pretty easy to get this (or any other RPG Maker MV game) running on a Mac. Here's how:

1. Go to this thread and download the Mac version he has listed (as of today it's 1.6.2 for MV).
2. Extract the file and you'll see a folder with a file called 'Game.'
3. Rename that Game file 'Town of Passion' or whatever you want, then right-click, Show Package Contents.
4. Navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw. You'll see a single file titled Package.json.
5. If you haven't already, download the latest Windows version of Town of Passion and unzip the file.
6. In the extracted files, navigate to Town of... > www.
7. Select everything in that 'www' folder, and copy it to the 'app.nw' folder (overwriting the Package.json file).

And that's it. Open up the game file you renamed and it should run normally.

As far as I know, this can be done with any RPG Maker MV game. I did with Daily Lives of my Countryside and it also works perfectly. I'm running OS X 10.13.6 currently, but I'd imagine it'll work for higher versions as well.

Happy gaming!
Thanks so much for this bro. I know I'm replying to a comment from 6 months ago, but i just wanted to say you've been a huge help and I can't thank you enough

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i hate the under water quest i do what the statue said but there is no slace are it does not work

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
ok i hate the under water quest i do what the statue said but there is no slace are it does not work
It does work. Follow the instructions and use Goddess Slice as you would use a potion (so go to key items, select it and use it on yourself)

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
this is the full version of the game or something else will be added, I am asking because in another game the creator, even though he was finished, still added something and How to instal galery mod ?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
this is the full version of the game or something else will be added, I am asking because in another game the creator, even though he was finished, still added something and How to instal galery mod ?
Yes this game is complete. In order to install the gallery mod download the unzip the mod file. In the game folder go to the www folder then go to the data folder. Place all the contents of the mod in this folder. When prompted overwrite any duplicate files. An with that your done. You should now see a crystal in the in game gallery room. This will take you to the mod areas.

Reactions: G3RWANT
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes