Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Guys I have a problem, on the guide it says "If you give Mary a Bottle of Wine, there will be a little scene at Late Night" I gave it to her but nothing happens, any idea?
EDIT: Also "If you have gone through Mary’s Questline to where shewears the Adventure Costume, have her wear it and visit Raylene for the Special Job during Midday!" This scene doesn't occur just like "interacting with Raylene’s door at Late Night (rainless) you will get 2 different scenes involving Raylene and Roselyn"

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys I have a problem, on the guide it says "If you give Mary a Bottle of Wine, there will be a little scene at Late Night" I gave it to her but nothing happens, any idea?
EDIT: Also "If you have gone through Mary’s Questline to where shewears the Adventure Costume, have her wear it and visit Raylene for the Special Job during Midday!" This scene doesn't occur just like "interacting with Raylene’s door at Late Night (rainless) you will get 2 different scenes involving Raylene and Roselyn"
After you have given Mary the wine (she says "I'll be sure to hang onto this"), be sure to go to sleep in your own bed at Night.
The 2 scenes in Raylene's room at Late Night might be randomly occurring. You may want to try it at different Late Nights when it's not raining.
No idea why the scene with Mary during the Special Job is not occurring for you. Have you completed Raylene's storyline ? Does the one with Roselyn happen when you do a Special Job ?

Murcie13

Mar 22, 2019
1.jpg
I use the save and finish the quest of Nyx, but there is still five(one is in the left) absent space in the theater, is that right?
Another question is I'll get frozen after playing like 10 minutes, any solution?

Sorry for my poor English and thanks for help.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
After you have given Mary the wine (she says "I'll be sure to hang onto this"), be sure to go to sleep in your own bed at Night
Oh I thought it was a scene with the MC not a simple masturbation on the bed, my bad.
No idea why the scene with Mary during the Special Job is not occurring for you. Have you completed Raylene's storyline ? Does the one with Roselyn happen when you do a Special Job ?
Yes I can see the scene with Raylene but not the one with Mary.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock this? I don't have anymore quests, so I don't know how to start this.
That's for the scenes in the left room (the one with the red curtain) in the Bunny Manor. Once you have opened it, you can buy tickets for shows with the bunny hostesses.

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
Sort of. It's not to the extent you are thinking of, but in the sense that both of them are performing sexual acts on the mc then yes.
what do you mean by that..the one did i get is the Sjob while rose were drinking...the off she goes...if there more scene pls tell me

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
what do you mean by that..the one did i get is the Sjob while rose were drinking...the off she goes...if there more scene pls tell me
There is no 3some with Rose and Raylene. The scene in the bar you saw is the closest you could get.

Edit: As Zangetsu points out next post, there is indeed a scene in the Halloween Mansion which has Rose an Raylene having some fun with the MC. Depending on your definition, you might call that scene a 3some.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The Halloween event in the Mansion has you "spending time with" both Rose and Raylene. But like I said it is only technically a threesome.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've gotten rid of the barrier in the Blue area. Then I went to the pond but there's nothing there!! How do I find the Green Tablet?!?
You mean the pond behind the green barrier ? You can dive in the whirlpool if you got Goddess Dive.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I'm in the mermaid kingdom and I'm about to do the siren trial. It won't start. I go to the grey square and follow the instructions but it does nothing. Is there a way to activate the trial that's really obvious but I don't see?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm in the mermaid kingdom and I'm about to do the siren trial. It won't start. I go to the grey square and follow the instructions but it does nothing. Is there a way to activate the trial that's really obvious but I don't see?
If the statue gives you instructions, the trial is activated. If nothing happens, you are doing something wrong.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes