Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here's an especially sexy image that @lemonfreak always recommends
Ok that made my day. I totally forgot about that scene and have not been able to stop laughing about it, and the reactions of others here to that post.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I sawthat tatto in another game.Yesterday I was going through the images of some games and now I make the connection-Where it all Began.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think her name is Zoe is she is crazy.

That definitely sounds like something Zoe from WIAB will do.
In WVM Willow was a candidate.
Zoe isn't crazy! She is misunderstood after being mistreated for so long. Maybe vindictive confused and harsh but NOT crazy:p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think there are a few others girls from other games hidden in here as well. I really think Alexis looks a lot like the sister from the Awakening.

too lazy to post pics but if you take out BD's particular slider settings and minor modifications like eyes and hair I've found

Jamie in Uncontrollable lust (secretary the name of whom escapes me)

Stacey in Big City Pleasures (Jessie)

Zoe in Power Vacuum (Cousin Lucia)

Jasmine in Champions of Liberty Institute of Training (Tonya)

I also get Bailey vibes from from Annie in Last Call but can't say for sure if they are based on the same model

Reactions: TundraLupus

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
too lazy to post pics but if you take out BD's particular slider settings and minor modifications like eyes and hair I've found

Jamie in Uncontrollable lust (secretary the name of whom escapes me)

Stacey in Big City Pleasures (Jessie)

Zoe in Power Vacuum (Cousin Lucia)

Jasmine in Champions of Liberty Institute of Training (Tonya)

I also get Bailey vibes from from Annie in Last Call but can't say for sure if they are based on the same model
Do you recommend those? Aside from Last call (already playing)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Do you recommend those? Aside from Last call (already playing)
BCP is pretty decent if you can get past the occasional engrish and don't mind sandbox

Power vacuum is freakin hilarious it has the NTR tag but it's only for bad ends and there is a switch to turn them off completely

CLIT is good if you like Lesbians and Superheroes :D tho it's still pretty early stage so it's short

UL is ok but kinda of engrishy and a bit rough around the edges

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I sawthat tatto in another game.Yesterday I was going through the images of some games and now I make the connection-Where it all Began.
I think her name is Zoe is she is crazy.

That definitely sounds like something Zoe from WIAB will do.
In WVM Willow was a candidate.
Trendy tattoo, it seems. ;) This is Lilly from Pine Falls, she's crazy too
7nrs5.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I think there are a few others girls from other games hidden in here as well. I really think Alexis looks a lot like the sister from the Awakening.

Yes, she does. Well, SLim is one of the devs featured on Day 6 (well, Day 5 but it's already past midnight by then) so there's that.
I may need to check the girls from Fetish Locator again, seeing as ViNovella seems to be using much of the same assets (according to Brain, that is).

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
BCP is pretty decent if you can get past the occasional engrish and don't mind sandbox

Power vacuum is freakin hilarious it has the NTR tag but it's only for bad ends and there is a switch to turn them off completely

CLIT is good if you like Lesbians and Superheroes :D tho it's still pretty early stage so it's short

UL is ok but kinda of engrishy and a bit rough around the edges

Power Vacuum IS freakin' hilarious, agreed!

EDIT: link in my sig btw

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
jamie had the misfortune ofbeing the victim of one of my hated pet peeves The preinstalled girlfriend trope...so I wasn't really concerned with her feelings in the beginning. Honestly tho I just consider it my first sacrifice to my Goddess because I only did it for Bailey's Boobs and her "fuck me" stare no other reason at all You could say The Cult was born in that moment.
I can understand that if you don't like the girl, but it's not like the single loser who suddenly finds himself drowning in pussy is any less of a trope.

Reactions: armion82

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
recently i replayed WVM and Being a DIK...i was thinking that i really wanna see a crossover between the 2, mayb 4 a basketball match...it'll be really awsome to see a showdown of all of those girls!
a man sure can dream! XP

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
recently i replayed WVM and Being a DIK...i was thinking that i really wanna see a crossover between the 2, mayb 4 a basketball match...it'll be really awsome to see a showdown of all of those girls!
a man sure can dream! XP
I vote for a Stacy (WVM) & Sage (BAD) scene... Damn that would be hot. I feel like Sage could teach Stacy quite a bit about how to come out of her shell, avoid the wallflower ginger stereotype and accept her identity as a bombshell redhead :BootyTime:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a man sure can dream! XP
different colleges .. maybe the basketball teams could play against each other

Reactions: Chrome
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes