McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
why have a name select for her if the program ignores that selected name and just calls her alice, though? starting with everyone going to the party and continuing off and on, and then picking up again around the trip to the movies, the characters repeatedly refer to her as alice when I had selected another name...breaks immersion....other than that, nice game!
When did you download it? Should've been fixed in the version released on Tuesday.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey OneManVN, you have any inspiration to make alice or was random?
Alison, the final version of her that is. That was my inspiration. And nothing or no one in particular IRL. Just my own selfish tastes and desires to have a big booty girl who is still fit. Now that I think about it... Subconsciously, it was likely J-Lo and her big booty.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I honestly prefer this game over Alison FotA, since it's more lighthearted and the dose of action/humor is just.
d96.jpg
Keep up the great work!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Does she even have one? I mean there's a punch bag route with her where she beats the crap out of the MC (and his dick), but it seems that the final destination of this route is not a femdom relationship but her accepting the MC. I may be mistaken though and would like to know for sure myself as I like her too.
This will be a spoiler, but I doubt it will stop you from getting your answers. PS will end up with femdom if continued. PB will be you working really hard with your face, nuts, and other body parts to finally win her over (Love route.) equal terms, no one is dom or sub in PB, unless it is some roleplay occasionally or something.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This will be a spoiler, but I doubt it will stop you from getting your answers. PS will end up with femdom if continued. PB will be you working really hard with your face, nuts, and other body parts to finally win her over (Love route.) equal terms, no one is dom or sub in PB, unless it is some roleplay occasionally or something.
Hmm, I hope we can switch over before it gets to that point, without missing out on too much from having less PB points. There really isn't anything telegraphing that PS is going to go femdom.

Reactions: Repuci

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This will be a spoiler,
Thanks for the answer. I have to say though that I agree with Master of Puppets on the how the two routes feel: PB sounds much more femdom (with beatdown and all) than PS. And yeah, I'll try both routes anyway :)

Reactions: Repuci

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hmm, I hope we can switch over before it gets to that point, without missing out on too much from having less PB points. There really isn't anything telegraphing that PS is going to go femdom.
There is Hollywood and "Insert dev name here" femdom, and then there is every 95rs version of femdom. If you are on your back, and a girl is sitting on your face as you sniff her pussy/panties... I don't see how much further does it need to be taken in order for you to be convinced she is the boss of you in this scenario.

That's the definition of dominance, even by Google standards "control; authority." So, maybe it's not going to be everyone's type of femdom, just simply "she is in charge of this scene" and you are there to just do whatever it takes for that sniffy feel good. Those who do not like it or prefer to always be in control can always play the other path, or not choose Aiko, at all.

Random 95r with his own definition: Yeah, but I'm submitting for my own reasons, you know, to sniff her pussy! OMVN: I don't care why you are doing it, she is dominating you in this scenario = female-dominated you.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, okay. How does over 100 renders just for Brenda sounds? Still not good enough? No problem, I made sure to include an animation so we can flood her with our love when it is concluded. Hope this shows you that I intend to create lots of content for both sides. Moving on to the non-trans world now, before they grab their torches and pitchforks over the 1/3rd of the update being trans content. *Runs*

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is Hollywood and "Insert dev name here" femdom, and then there is every 95rs version of femdom. If you are on your back, and a girl is sitting on your face as you sniff her pussy/panties... I don't see how much further does it need to be taken in order for you to be convinced she is the boss of you in this scenario.

That's the definition of dominance, even by Google standards "control; authority." So, maybe it's not going to be everyone's type of femdom, just simply "she is in charge of this scene" and you are there to just do whatever it takes for that sniffy feel good. Those who do not like it or prefer to always be in control can always play the other path, or not choose Aiko, at all.

Random 95r with his own definition: Yeah, but I'm submitting for my own reasons, you know, to sniff her pussy! OMVN: I don't care why you are doing it, she is dominating you in this scenario = female-dominated you.
Also, that picture of Brenda is just adorable! :love:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Also, that picture of Brenda is just adorable! :love:
So far? The game hasn't even started yet. We're not going to fast forward to sex next update with the entire cast, are we? No, we are not. My point is assumptions is all this is about. I was asked and I answered where this will lead eventually. As to what people assume this or that may be, it is entirely up to them. Being hurt, punched, kicked, nut-stomped, and or booty dropping onto your chest are not femdom things to my knowledge. But, this is 95, so there you have it. Aiko is best thought of as "Tsundere" She is hurting him physically and last I checked, having your nuts stepped on hurts. Maybe mines are just sensitive.

• Angry
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
My ass hurts and it hurts real bad. Like 2500$ worth of buttplug hurt. But, AMD RYZEN 7 3700X and the EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 Ti are coming home to daddy sometime this coming week. I went broke with express shit and whatnot. What does this mean? This means that I will finally have two Ti cards at last. I'm not spending a dime more on these expensive pieces of shit.

The next upgrade will only happen 3-6 months after the 3K series release. With two Ti cards, I can almost double the amount of content. Currently working on the animation and instead of the usual 19H, it's taking efin 8 hours or less. So, thanks to all those of you who continue to support me. I'll keep investing to improve the quality and amount of content I can deliver in an as timely as humanly possible manner. PS:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a weird update. This new thing with the virus.
I thought they were watching a movie and that was part of it.
Oh well, at least the doctor could have kept the nuns for herself.
I hope the next update makes more sense....peace.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
So if i decide to avoid the trans futa content is there still femdom in it?

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes