Fan Art [3D-Koikatsu] Lessons in Love Fan Art Thread

BananaManBanana

Mar 26, 2020
Such a nice place!I think I'll share my content then.All the characters are "adjusted" in proportions just a little (I.e. more curves, ass and boobs sometimes.)
New to CharaStudio and not sure what I am doing wrong, I keep having the same issue with studio cards in this thread. I right click and save the photos and go to load them in through CharaStudio and am always greeted with the popup from the snip below:
1708188030278.png
Am I missing an obvious step? Do I need a more updated Koikatsu version? Thoughts?

Deadpoop1102

Aug 27, 2019
New to CharaStudio and not sure what I am doing wrong, I keep having the same issue with studio cards in this thread. I right click and save the photos and go to load them in through CharaStudio and am always greeted with the popup from the snip below:
View attachment 3362663
Am I missing an obvious step? Do I need a more updated Koikatsu version? Thoughts?
As far as I am aware, the only things posted here that are usable are the character cards. All other photos are essentially screenshots

Reactions: BananaManBanana

Deadpoop1102

Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys. Where can I download Chika and Rin koikatsu cards with new hairstyles?
Hi, if you check back a bit earlier in this thread, both me and 5A 61 68 79 6E 68 79 6B have posted the cards
I would suggest using 5A 61 68 79 6E 68 79 6Bs cards as they are better