Fan Art [3D-Koikatsu] Lessons in Love Fan Art Thread

yanjin

Apr 14, 2021
I really thought it would take a lot less time to hear the same things I always hear on Twitter, Pintered, Instagram, I'm genuinely surprised that it took 8 days for someone to come complain about them and say that they don't seem to have souls, but that part where they seem zombie bodies mixed with other people's bodies. I've never heard of it. Thanks for the new offense that I've never heard of hahahahaha.
I'm not AI bias, I'm YOURS AI bias. I have seen many great AI works with decent graphic logic and lively expressions. But your work is just run the AI process and post whatever you got.
Just look at your newest maya image, a half bed floating on ocean with digusting wall and clock. Did you ever see what image you got? You are not even trying to distinguish the good one and bad one. Not to mention there are a lot of great Koikatsu artist, they require considerable time and effort to render one image or video, and your trash flood definitely kill the passion.
There are a specific AI art spot in DC, just put your works there and no one will judge.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm not AI bias, I'm YOURS AI bias. I have seen many great AI works with decent graphic logic and lively expressions. But your work is just run the AI process and post whatever you got.
Just look at your newest maya image, a half bed floating on ocean with digusting wall and clock. Did you ever see what image you got? You are not even trying to distinguish the good one and bad one. Not to mention there are a lot of great Koikatsu artist, they require considerable time and effort to render one image or video, and your trash flood definitely kill the passion.
There are a specific AI art spot in DC, just put your works there and no one will judge.
Friend, there's no point criticizing me, complaining, if you don't like what I post, just don't see it, it's very simple and involves Maya's art, I literally did it with the purpose you noticed so that means it worked, and what's more, I don't care about you opinion, I post the arts here because it's cool and I liked them and that's what matters to me, I'm not looking for approval from others, at no point did I tell people to enjoy the arts I post, I I post because I like it and it's not going to be someone who gets mad about it that will make me stop posting something I liked, it's very simple and if you don't like it, just mute me and you won't see me.

And if someone wants a specific character I'll go there and do it and if the person complains ok, like I said I don't seek approval if someone didn't like the art it's ok for them, if I posted it it's because I liked it, so friend if only If you're going to criticize, it's a thousand times better to just silence me because it will be better for you because I won't stop posting just because you want that.

Last edited:

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
I'd rather see the thread flooded with AI art than complaints about AI art.
Also this thread needs more Kaori.
Bro ,ain't gonna lie, AI art is cancer at this point, i don't mind waiting a lot of time for this thread to get updated if we end up getting some good stuff made with the cards, AI is not that bad in this case as bro actually learnt how to try to model the characters well, my point is just that it's too much of the same thing, the thread looks so dirty with the same image posted multiple times with minor changes, but you know, do whatever you want, this is just my thought on this matter, have a good day or night.

Pdt: even AI makes better stuff than sel with that terrible update he just uploaded lol

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
Bro ,ain't gonna lie, AI art is cancer at this point, i don't mind waiting a lot of time for this thread to get updated if we end up getting some good stuff made with the cards, AI is not that bad in this case as bro actually learnt how to try to model the characters well, my point is just that it's too much of the same thing, the thread looks so dirty with the same image posted multiple times with minor changes, but you know, do whatever you want, this is just my thought on this matter, have a good day or night.

Pdt: even AI makes better stuff than sel with that terrible update he just uploaded lol
Can't we just make a separate thread for AI art? That way everybody could choose whether to interact with it or not.

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
loading the new version spend me nearly 3 mins....for a moment I thought it was stuck,and I realised the game was missing a loading bar.
so i made one
like this↓

QQ截图20240413013001.png

presplash_foreground.png presplash_background.png

if anyone wants to have the same one.download these two pics↑ and put them in{ LIL- [game]},if you have another better idea,replace them and dont change file name.

I've also put the original file in my mega link just under the sigs
QQ截图20240413012603.png

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeff man556

Feb 11, 2023
loading the new version spend me nearly 3 mins....for a moment I thought it was stuck,and I realised the game was missing a loading bar.
so i made one
like this↓

View attachment 3533975

View attachment 3534011 View attachment 3534012

if anyone wants to have the same one.download these two pics↑ and put them in{ LIL- [game]},if you have another better idea,replace them and dont change file name.

I've also put the original file in my mega link just under the sigs
View attachment 3533989
Where may I find this mega link?

Reactions: R3burn

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
Lessons in Love uses renpy version 7.3.5 and it supports only a static loading image, or does it work for you?
Sorry for ignoring the version issue.
Although my LIL is running on renpy8(In the future, using the old version of renpy in non-English areas will report errors.), I ALSO have tried to install the loading bar on an older version that also works.