Fan Art [3D-Koikatsu] Lessons in Love Fan Art Thread

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
As a globally renowned game or tool, kk has integrated packages in every internet region. The integrated package I downloaded may have been due to the use of the sunshine version, or because of too many mods, which caused these problems. After reading your reply, I downloaded the latest betterrepackRX19, and the problem was magically solved.
Honestly, I've never tested on Sunshine. All cards are made on KK BetterRepack. I can advise you to change the parent, but most likely some mods may be missing.

Feb 14, 2022
As a globally renowned game or tool, kk has integrated packages in every internet region. The integrated package I downloaded may have been due to the use of the sunshine version, or because of too many mods, which caused these problems. After reading your reply, I downloaded the latest betterrepackRX19, and the problem was magically solved.
And Sunshine doesn't have backward compatibility with KK. That is, scenes from the KK can be uploaded to Sunshine, but it will not work back.

Reactions: R3burn

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
Does anyone know the shaders and its parameters used by Sel when making scences? The output effect of KK is greatly affected by the lighting and shadows.

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone know the shaders and its parameters used by Sel when making scences? The output effect of KK is greatly affected by the lighting and shadows.
No, such settings were not selected, because it doesn't make sense, you won't guess anyway. Moreover, they still need to be changed from scene to scene.

Reactions: R3burn