Fan Art [3D-Koikatsu] Lessons in Love Fan Art Thread

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Should be a big present box he's holding in front of him, then a third image placed between the original two where Ami opens the box and it's his dick, then the third image.

Reactions: R3burn

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Nice, kinda makes me want to see an orgy now... Rin fisting Sana... 'Chika pegging'/'futa Chika fucking' Rin, Kirin and Noriko being gooooood friends to each other...

You know, i was thinking, how much of a step up in terms of difficulty and effort is it to make animation if you're already good at doing still images? I know KK comes with a bunch of already programmed in animated sex positions but past that i have no clue what it takes to whip things up.

Reactions: falco256
Feb 14, 2022
CharaStudio-2023-12-17-19-16-34-Render.png

Nice, kinda makes me want to see an orgy now... Rin fisting Sana... 'Chika pegging'/'futa Chika fucking' Rin, Kirin and Noriko being gooooood friends to each other...

You know, i was thinking, how much of a step up in terms of difficulty and effort is it to make animation if you're already good at doing still images? I know KK comes with a bunch of already programmed in animated sex positions but past that i have no clue what it takes to whip things up.
The problem with the video is that it is very difficult to upload it normally here because of the file size. Many videos are not published because of this.

View attachment 2023-11-20T20-04-57.mp4