Unity - Completed - 3D Visual Novel Maker [Final] [Games For Pleasure]

1. 1.00 star(s)

macadam

I already give a review on steam, but i will give another one here. different as steam "lock" me to really say what i want.

at first :

i apperciate that you share stuff, but please, dont... dont buy the dlcs, it's a rip off scam. just, don't do it. for your own care.

the game... or soft.. i'll call that a "tool".
    It's honestly bad, in many way. like... really bad. i make points to give a better idea and help you to not be lost in the middle of my terrible engrish.

WARNING ! this will be a very long review, soo you warned!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

zephrates

I was intrigued by this, as I really like being able to create my own character in games. Unfortunately, this seems nowhere close to ready for prime time. If there's any way to modify body proportions, I couldn't find it. I tried an animation with one figure, she moved off camera and was gone forever. Some of the wardrobe options I tried had major clipping problems.
    Considering the files size, and how slow it runs, it would take some serious optimization to get everything in that this would need to be viable, and still be able to run it. My computer isn't new, but it's not a potato, either, and it took several minutes just to load a scene. Change scenes, several more minutes. Go back to the scene you were just in, several more minutes.
    As I said, I really like the concept, but as it is, I can't recommend downloading this.