Unity Completed 3D Visual Novel Maker [Final] [Games For Pleasure]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
3D Visual Novel Maker is a revolutionary game that allows you to quickly make short stories, visual novels, comics and manga. Specially created for amateurs, artists and writers to bring your stories to life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-07
Release Date: 2019-11-23
Developer: Games For Pleasure
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Info, Guide & Tools:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thank you ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった for sharing the game

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg
008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2017
Those male characters look like they've been sucked up from the dregs of hell. The one at the far right has a Jimmy Neutron sized head compared to his body.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Asset-bundle tag in a game? I thought those asset- tags were a bug that the tag filter in Latest Update occasionally had.

mrcave81

Dec 10, 2017
is there a place where we can post those "crappy" games? so people brave enough can take a look at it and maybe find the diamond in the rough that might make it to the actual games page?

Reactions: Agony's Embrace

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Interesting. I was just recently thinking of getting renpy or something to try fooling with to see if I could do anything. Suppose I'll try this first and see if it's something I want to do.
Same here. I'm downloading it to see if it helps/what it does.

Reactions: Richardson1

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wait....make my own story :eek::eek::eek: hehe sounds fun

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Why do the actual in-game models look vastly different than the character icons? The characters in the icons look amazing... the in-game ones not so much.

Last edited:

SGGhostRider

Apr 24, 2017
Why do the actual in-game models look vastly different than the character icons? The characters in the icons look amazing... the in-game ones not so much.
Because those images/icons are directly ripped off from the Daz Studio character products they belong to, but the character itself by other hand is or very baddly exported to the game, or it's not even said character at all... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Not even changed the characters names, if you search for each one of them in the official Daz3D store by their in-game names you will find the original products ;) and btw i just checked the original product of that specific character(it's called "lali for kala 8") and it seems it's a broken export/import or he added additional morphs that screws up the character.

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Because those images/icons are directly ripped off from the Daz Studio character products they belong to, but the character itself by other hand is or very baddly exported to the game, or it's not even said character at all... :ROFLMAO:
Yikes.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes