Unity Completed 3D Visual Novel Maker [Final] [Games For Pleasure]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
"The character model is 3D data"
No problem here, obviously, but I have my doubts the developer adheres properly to the interactive licensing agreements (assuming he even has them for every single product used).

The reason why the models look shit compared to the originals? Well, bad lighting, crap choice of make up, most probably badly optimized meshes (lowered polygon count), mediocre engine with badly converted textures.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Well, given what's been being said about it, I guess I'll be deleting it before even trying it. Don't want to use bad assets, whether just bad quality or being able to potentially get in trouble over it.

Reactions: Ayal

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
So, is this just me or this this thing total garbage? Assets that looks like they were completely ripped of off other games with a way better engine, thus rendering them ugly as f*** (and judging by the previous comments, it seems to be the case), a ridiculously limited variety of outfits and an excessive usage of RAM.
I think we could play a bingo for all the bad things this game has.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know yet if this will work (my computer is a dumpsterfire), but if it does it'll be awesome!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OMG my internet cant handle the download hahaha WTF!! yo can someone post Mega

Le_Corrupteur

Oct 7, 2020
erf... I can't dl it, this is a way too big file for a 1 dl link.
I tried 2 times with differents links and it fails after some hours.
And since many people doesn't like the graphisms I'm not sure it worth the efforts :/

Reactions: K1994

racove

Aug 28, 2020
complicated boring, needs practice to learn how to make these crap scenes, from what I saw there is no sexual or nudist yet, I looked in the clothes and found nothing to remove the character's clothes, I found a fucking game

Reactions: Ayal

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I tried the game, it's got a surprising lack of options for its size, and controls terribly.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
"The character model is 3D data"
No problem here, obviously, but I have my doubts the developer adheres properly to the interactive licensing agreements (assuming he even has them for every single product used).

The reason why the models look shit compared to the originals? Well, bad lighting, crap choice of make up, most probably badly optimized meshes (lowered polygon count), mediocre engine with badly converted textures.
I was thinking similar with the unity license. Here this person created a tool that allows others to make games using their engine and they aren't going to get a cut of it. Last I checked their license doesn't cover you licensing it distribute to other developers.
Would not want to be in their shoes and get hit with a copy right violation on top of the breach of license.
I love how people think they can make anything they want just because they signed a license. Hell most don't fully read what they sign those that do few understand it.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
I was thinking similar with the unity license. Here this person created a tool that allows others to make games using their engine and they aren't going to get a cut of it. Last I checked their license doesn't cover you licensing it distribute to other developers.
Would not want to be in their shoes and get hit with a copy right violation on top of the breach of license.
I love how people think they can make anything they want just because they signed a license. Hell most don't fully read what they sign those that do few understand it.
As I understand it (not a lawyer, etc), with the "DAZ interactive license" you can use the models in commercial video games, not just renderings.
Now, does this count as a game with user content (like a mario maker level, everything is part of the game) or is it a tool (like, erm Unity ;) or RPGM ) where the output is a standalone product? If you argue the latter, then this interactive license may not be enough.
Assuming the stuff is not just downloaded from the internet anyway :D

Reactions: Diconica
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes