Seeking 3DCG with anime looking.

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
I'm looking for 3DCG looking anime VN that has a good story. What I mean with Anime looking 3D is like a vn with facial look like an anime. For example

^ so like that, I hope you find me a good one I've been ultimately bored. So Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guessing you mean something like Heroes Harem Guild that used Koikatu! It's the most anime like, all the games made using Koikatu! are being catalogued here. Guess I'd recommend Corrupted Kingdoms, for mainly Pixie reasons...

There's also games like The Inn that use Honey Select. Don't think anyones making a list for it, but Harem Hotel and for the girls not really the story Mythic Manor.

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
Guessing you mean something like Heroes Harem Guild that used Koikatu! It's the most anime like, all the games made using Koikatu! are being catalogued here. Guess I'd recommend Corrupted Kingdoms, for mainly Pixie reasons...

There's also games like The Inn that use Honey Select. Don't think anyones making a list for it, but Harem Hotel and for the girls not really the story Mythic Manor.
Yeah, I know most of the renders that have been used, and Ik the most of the things you recommend. Do you have more? I played mostly all good rated game in here. Do you have personal recommendation that uses any of those anime styled function?

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019

Do you perhaps have the same link that uses honey select?

If you have. Thank you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you have personal recommendation that uses any of those anime styled function?
Only those three VNs I already mentioned and linked, although now images are working that's Honey Select 2.
Do you perhaps have the same link that uses honey select?
Don't think anyones making a full list for it, The only one I've seen, and can find is for Koikatu! If nothing else appears here you could try checking though the regular recommendation/seeking threads.

Reactions: Griffifth