Recommending All Koikatu based games

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The list has more than 600 games and it's becoming a mess, so I moved the entire list to a Google Sheet

Here's the link:

Edit 2023/11/21: Special thanks to mestrexota for new docs redisign!

About recommendations: I didn't play most games on the list so I can't give a meaningfull recommendation of "what games are the best ones". Personally, I like Incest, Harem and MILFs. If that's your thing as well, I recommend the two games on my signature. If you want something different, I don't know, just use the tags on the list.

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hehe Thank you for the referencing!

Six have fallen in battle but the others will resist ! :giggle:

I wish you the best for your game. :)

Reactions: Witch Hunter

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hehe Thank you for the referencing!

Six have fallen in battle but the others will resist ! :giggle:

I wish you the best for your game. :)
Thanks dude. I couldn't play Welcome yet, could you tell me if it's a VN or a Sandbox so I can put it the right category and not that weird place where it is now?

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks dude. I couldn't play Welcome yet, could you tell me if it's a VN or a Sandbox so I can put it the right category and not that weird place where it is now?
It's a VN.
with multi ending but without sandbox :)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's a VN.
with multi ending but without sandbox :)
Thanks, it is in the right place now. When you released the first version of Welcome was in the same week that 2 others new Koikatu games were released (I remeber we talked a little about it in the comments) and I was in the last phase of my own game so I barely played any of those games until this week.

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks, it is in the right place now. When you released the first version of Welcome was in the same week that 2 others new Koikatu games were released (I remeber we talked a little about it in the comments) and I was in the last phase of my own game so I barely played any of those games until this week.
I hope you'll like it,
I still have to warn you that the main character is a Futa
(I prefer to warn you, one of my friends had a shock when he saw that the beauty had a D).
I really liked yours, looking forward to seeing the next version...

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I hope you'll like it,
I still have to warn you that the main character is a Futa
(I prefer to warn you, one of my friends had a shock when he saw that the beauty had a D).
I really liked yours, looking forward to seeing the next version...
Thanks dude, and yes I was aware of that but it's nothing that could make me want to run away (maybe futa on male but it won't be the end of the word for me)

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
(maybe futa on male but it won't be the end of the word for me)
This is not planned at the moment and if one day it were to become so, it would of course be optional and without consequences on the main story.
The only reason that could push me to do so would be to succumb to the multiple expectations of a female audience around me that I find very incisive (but I'm a man and I'm sometimes weak in front of them...) ^^'

• Haha
Reactions: Adabelitoo

taler

Oct 5, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/
Same dev, exact same concept with a little bit different rendering style.
Is there a list of games with AA2 art engine?

I really like the anime-toonish-3D visual style from Koikatu, I'm looking for more games like that, so far I have:

Ren'Py (Linear VN):
Overpowered - Last Update: 08/19/2019
Tales of a Dream Life - Last Update: 08/15/2019
Tales of Unity - Released: 08/09/2019
Deep Freeze - Released: 31/07/2019
Love Change
Welcome

Ren'Py (Open World):
Corrupted Kingdoms - Last Update: 08/15/2019
New Body New Life - Released: 08/13/2019
Complex Society - Last Update: 08/08/2019

RPGM:
Charao Life!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna be updating the post with the recomendations to keep a list and maybe be helpfull for someones future search
Can you mark the games that you think are well written / decently long please?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Can you mark the games that you think are well written / decently long please?
Sure, in my opinion:
-HS Tutor is the best game by far, lots of content
-Harem Highschool is a slutty harem, it's long because you have a lot of H content
-Complex Society is the best game in this forum right now, and I'm not saying that because I'm the dev of that game (?)
-Corrupted Kingdom and Welcome both goes for the fantasy side, I didn't finish them yet but so far they seem to be well writen/interesting games
-Overpowered it's also fantasy but it goes for the anime style. It's not that long but it's my favorite Koikatu Linear VN at the moment

The rest of the games: I didn't play them yet or I don't suuuper recommend them

Last edited:
Reactions: overcoat8

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Sure, in my opinion:
-HS Tutor is the best game by far, lots of content
-Harem Highschool is a slutty harem, it's long because you have a lot of H content
-Complex Society is the best game in this forum right now, and I'm not saying that because I'm the dev of that game (?)
-Corrupted Kingdom and Welcome both goes for the fantasy side, I didn't finish them yet but so far they seem to be well writen/interesting games
-Overpowered it's also fantasy but it goes for the anime style. It's not that long but it's my favorite Koikatu Linear VN at the moment

The rest of the game: I didn't played them yet or I don't suuuper recommend them
Thanks, really appreciate it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Any chance the new HS Tutor update could be placed here? And how’s Complex Society doing? Im eager to play the next update
Not sure what do you mean by "could be placed here". The game's thread will be updated once somebody reports the new link.

I'm trying to have CS's update ready by this Friday.

Reactions: Hawsky and Armonie