5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lollo922

May 23, 2019
3DX NIXAH videos is about quality not quantity from what i notice i dont know why its in this font
Apologies, but if I wanted qualities within videos believe me, there are far more better artist out there like Zen said above. Sure, most of them make 5 seconds of loop there and for someone is good, while for other such as myself is a waste of skills not doing a full video with that quality, but again it's far more better than this (and of course, you can't compare TK17 with other software, since I'm talking about the main difference here. But the truth is this though). So excuse me.. but this time around, I think that I'm gonna stick with the "quantity" rather than the "quality". Of course is a personal opinion! c:

For the why the font is big, maybe you used the "Bold" function? That "B" where are the other functions!

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with payments going through paypal to his page? Its been months and I can't even see new content anymore...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

lollo922

May 23, 2019
anyone has updates were at video number 20 and i think thers only 14 vids here
#15 & #16 (preview, apparently. Hoped too soon. #15 should be completed instead. If you can't find there, try on /aco/ or the "compedium" that they have. Maybe it's available there). But other than that, the other four aren't in the wild yet as far as I know unfortunately!

Last edited:

QBall

Jul 2, 2017
#020 Seline & Gwen

#19 Seline & Gwen

#18 Stella & Kayci

Can you please re-upload 20 please? If you have 16 and 17, please upload those as well.

Thank You

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes