5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Awesome video

Awesome video

It's rare to see these new characters with the same names as the previous characters.

Does anyone know why 3DXNIXAH wanted to make this new change?
As far as I can tell it's because the software which he was using previously was the limitation. He was using Klub 17 which is good for beginners (it still is a little difficult at first to get used to the software) who wants to produce animation quickly it has pre-made sets and assets that can be used as well as some sex position animation. But it was limited in some ways and after a certain time, it becomes repetitive. Modsgarden which was the community where people shared their assets being shut down might also be the problem (this is just speculation on my part it might be true or not).

So when he started working on the new software most probably blender he had to make new models. It gives so much freedom to add assets, sets, and sex animation all kinds of things but it is difficult to learn it.
Give him a little time he will get better with it and animations will have more complexity and newer things in them. :)

Reactions: Zehel1234

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
i think the "new software" is VAM, if not, this dude is a magician doing this animations on TK17, but i think is vam and i like those

perperz

May 29, 2017
It´s TK17/VX newest version or maybe affect3d, it´s definately not VAM. I have these bodytextures and clothing in that video and I work with TK17/VX only. TK17/VX is hard for beginners but there are several people making amazing animations with it. To bad that Captain Ameba had to quit due to medical issues, he also made some great TK17/VX animations:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes