Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I need help from all the NTR lovers and haters: If a female necromancer summons a skeleton that diddles a love interest, does that count as NTR? Or is that more like two lesbians using a hitachi dildo?

I want to know so I can add it to either avoidable NTR options in the game or if its kosher and doesnt need to be avoidable.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I need help from all the NTR lovers and haters: If a female necromancer summons a skeleton that diddles a love interest, does that count as NTR? Or is that more like two lesbians using a hitachi dildo?

I want to know so I can add it to either avoidable NTR options in the game or if its kosher and doesnt need to be avoidable.
I personally would prefer to avoid that.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023

Is it the skeleton of a rabbi, or do we know if the previous owner of said skeleton was killed under the supervision of one?? (rimshot) :ROFLMAO:

I'm off to the the new tag discussion to request a "kosher NTR" tag since I'm pretty sure we don't have that one yet. :LOL:

I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses & try the veal.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You did all that by having the despised mutant cat antagonist spoil our baby catniss ... you heathen!
I need help from all the NTR lovers and haters
You do not get to feign ignorance doing it again and blaming it aging on MC lack of summoning skill
you seem adamant not to code in this game.
MC still this aloof idiot being taken advantage of and beaten half to death by pretty much everybody
is really getting old so fast these days.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697035224304.png
news on the progress for this next upcoming update 0.23:

The skill Arcane level 2 will be added and with it a new location and small training event.
The new location will base a lot more fun events for the summons in the future.

Just finished up writing, rendering and coding the Lucy Extra Credit event
and on to the next. After completing all of the Lucy Reward events
you can ask her about the 'extra credit' she had mentioned earlier.
1697035238397.png
In 0.23 our MC will now be able to reach Arcane level 2 and with it a new mini location becomes available. Our MC must seek out the assistance from Lucy the librarian as she invites him in to the mysterious library back room as he learns the new knowledge.

With Lucy's reward for his diligent studies, from the previous update, 0.23 will have the extra credit reward finishing out that event chain. A slightly spicier reward than the previous strip and boob job.

With Arcane level 2 unlocking a new area in 0.23, MC will invite Yera the Amazon to his own personal extradimensional bungalow. Yera living in a society of all females is intrigued and explores of what she only heard of in myths and stories what a 'male' is.
1697035323259.png
Whats added in 0.23:

Our mc can now reach Arcane level 2 and with this comes a new location.

In order to ascend to level 2 Arcane he will seek the help of the librarian Lucy in a short string of training events.

We complete Lucy's Reward from the last update for our mc's diligent work in studying alchemy with Extra Credit.

Also in 0.23 we continue Nemf's storyline as she gives the main character a surprising visit.

Our mc summons Yera the Amazon in a series of events as he tries to convince her to open up and the giantess explores and learns of the male body.
1697035387885.png
In 0.23 was added a highly requested feature - the Content Chooser - that at game start or load in on a save the player will be asked a few tags if they wish to view them or not. The previous version of skipping the event as it came up wasn't the best solution. Many players felt that knowing if something is skippable then by proxy that something must exist and therefor is not truly skippable in their mind (to note: any content that is skippable will not have an impact on the story and will never be referenced at any point in the game at all. If something is chosen to be avoided it will not exist in that playthrough).

Fixed a few typos in the hints menu ( somehow put the wrong words with some hints throwing a lot of players off).

Fixed a bug with Faye's dialogue having Ash's events (or vice versa was it?).
It was Renpy being weird but hopefully its fixed.

Added some more money in to the game which can be found in the Library (left overs from last update, oops).
1697035536251.png
In this update will be Arcane level 2 upgrade, a new location and the Extra Credit reward from Lucy. Also added in a highly requested feature to skip controversial tags, in 0.23 when you load in game or start a new game it will prompt you a few tags if you wish to skip them or see the content. Any content avoided like this will have no bearing on any current or future content, it will never have existed in your play through.

With Halloween being around the corner and it being a favorite holiday,
wanted to make a Halloween special episode.
It'l be a non-canon but fun set of scenes that hopefully yall would enjoy.
1697035559290.png
Early look into 3YoV 0.24
1697035660298.png
With Halloween is coming up and being my favorite holiday, would be remise to not do anything for the occasion.
0.24 will have a non-canon Halloween Special featuring characters together that normally wouldn't meet in a series of four sexy events. More to come on that as of finishing the renders.

trying to get an Android build for the game as there has been a decent amount of requests for it
but there have been a few difficulties preventing it from happening.

One of them ties into another thing worked on which is to reduce the size of the game.
rendered everything in 1920x1080 and wanted to make compressed versions for people
that would want that option.

Music is another thing to add eventually but thats kinda low priority.

Anywho, thats it for this small update.
Always feel free to shoot a message for any thing you would want to see added or changed to the game.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 2997713
news on the progress for this next upcoming update 0.23:

The skill Arcane level 2 will be added and with it a new location and small training event.
The new location will base a lot more fun events for the summons in the future.

Just finished up writing, rendering and coding the Lucy Extra Credit event
and on to the next. After completing all of the Lucy Reward events
you can ask her about the 'extra credit' she had mentioned earlier.
View attachment 2997714
In 0.23 our MC will now be able to reach Arcane level 2 and with it a new mini location becomes available. Our MC must seek out the assistance from Lucy the librarian as she invites him in to the mysterious library back room as he learns the new knowledge.

With Lucy's reward for his diligent studies, from the previous update, 0.23 will have the extra credit reward finishing out that event chain. A slightly spicier reward than the previous strip and boob job.

With Arcane level 2 unlocking a new area in 0.23, MC will invite Yera the Amazon to his own personal extradimensional bungalow. Yera living in a society of all females is intrigued and explores of what she only heard of in myths and stories what a 'male' is.
View attachment 2997719
Whats added in 0.23:

Our mc can now reach Arcane level 2 and with this comes a new location.

In order to ascend to level 2 Arcane he will seek the help of the librarian Lucy in a short string of training events.

We complete Lucy's Reward from the last update for our mc's diligent work in studying alchemy with Extra Credit.

Also in 0.23 we continue Nemf's storyline as she gives the main character a surprising visit.

Our mc summons Yera the Amazon in a series of events as he tries to convince her to open up and the giantess explores and learns of the male body.
View attachment 2997720
In 0.23 was added a highly requested feature - the Content Chooser - that at game start or load in on a save the player will be asked a few tags if they wish to view them or not. The previous version of skipping the event as it came up wasn't the best solution. Many players felt that knowing if something is skippable then by proxy that something must exist and therefor is not truly skippable in their mind (to note: any content that is skippable will not have an impact on the story and will never be referenced at any point in the game at all. If something is chosen to be avoided it will not exist in that playthrough).

Fixed a few typos in the hints menu ( somehow put the wrong words with some hints throwing a lot of players off).

Fixed a bug with Faye's dialogue having Ash's events (or vice versa was it?).
It was Renpy being weird but hopefully its fixed.

Added some more money in to the game which can be found in the Library (left overs from last update, oops).
View attachment 2997725
In this update will be Arcane level 2 upgrade, a new location and the Extra Credit reward from Lucy. Also added in a highly requested feature to skip controversial tags, in 0.23 when you load in game or start a new game it will prompt you a few tags if you wish to skip them or see the content. Any content avoided like this will have no bearing on any current or future content, it will never have existed in your play through.

With Halloween being around the corner and it being a favorite holiday,
wanted to make a Halloween special episode.
It'l be a non-canon but fun set of scenes that hopefully yall would enjoy.
View attachment 2997726
Early look into 3YoV 0.24
View attachment 2997731
With Halloween is coming up and being my favorite holiday, would be remise to not do anything for the occasion.
0.24 will have a non-canon Halloween Special featuring characters together that normally wouldn't meet in a series of four sexy events. More to come on that as of finishing the renders.

trying to get an Android build for the game as there has been a decent amount of requests for it
but there have been a few difficulties preventing it from happening.

One of them ties into another thing worked on which is to reduce the size of the game.
rendered everything in 1920x1080 and wanted to make compressed versions for people
that would want that option.

Music is another thing to add eventually but thats kinda low priority.

Anywho, thats it for this small update.
Always feel free to shoot a message for any thing you would want to see added or changed to the game.
Hey thanks for shooting the update in here but just a small thing, if you're pulling the images/updates from Patreon they don't allow for nudity on public posts, so you'll be missing out on the more juicer images. You could either join the 2$ tier if you want to stick with Patreon for those or use the updates from Sub Star or Itch.io which don't require a sub to see the nudity:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

taru

Apr 23, 2018

that would be hilarious to put in id dig to see the diddling

Reactions: Stringy Bob

deskt

Jul 24, 2018

every dick aside from prota is NTR, every mother that is not virgin is NTR :'v

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Seriously? Android version has ads??? No thank you, I'm gone.
It happened to me too. I thought I downloaded some malware because first popped some Unity permission, when game is supposed to be Renpy, and then some video ads with full sound, I was with headphones and that caught me by surprise. Dunno if it's porter fault, it says Bros port, or if dev wanted to put ads in the game.
Gonna try compressed by SonsOLiberty in Joiplay, hope it works there.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes