VN - Ren'Py - 4 Kingdoms Supremacy [v0.14] [Piggy Nose Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

I am not sure why this game is rated so high, its not bad but not nearly to the quality that is out there.
    Pros:
    Models are nice and attractive
    Setting is medieval fantasy which is usually a good way to go
    Story is not complete drivel but nothing earth shattering
    Cons:
    Small updates with no real interesting content, feels more like some clickbait scheme that I have seen often from people that create content just for a quick buck.
    General feel of the game is cheap, the dialogue, the artwork, design, it all feels rather cheap and old, from VNs that just started, not nearly the quality one has come to expect and want from the newer VNs.

All in all its OK at best but not nearly good enough to give 4 starts lets alone 5, thats for people who don't know how to critique and have low standards.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's a decent game. Renders are good it's not in par with renders of many games that are releasing now but it's okay. I love this kind of settings and story seems good. But it's earlier to say now. There is only Little content for now. I remember playing Dev's other game when it's released first but I didn't like it even though I loves western settings. It's renders poor seems like it got a revamp so gonna try it later.

Reason for 3 star there is only Little content now

This one's good if you like Fantasy setting games with wars. Only Little content for now. Will wait for this keep up the good work dev.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lepradus

Tis shit good, the plot is kinda funny and the prologue looks hasted. With the meditation scene I was just "Eeh?" like what was I watching and reading. Would have been funny if the protag gets a ghost of a knight who follows him around and acts like some sort of counter to the woman in purple.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tradutor Dk

Great game, this medieval feel enchants me. It's still too early to claim victory, but if it continues on this same path, it has everything it needs to be one of the best in the genre!! The story encourages you to continue, I just missed everything being told less quickly. The images are beautiful, but there is always room for improvement.