4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Banner.png

Overview:
You are the son of a fallen king and have been raised by barbarians since you were a baby. Your mission is to end tyranny and conquer supremacy of the 4 kingdoms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no NTR and there never will be.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Piggy Nose Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Other Games: Brooks in Wild West
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -
Android: - - -

1708363755057.png 1708363769049.png CH01SC01_Img16.png CH01SC02_Img03a.png CH02SC03x_Img22a.png 1708363840277.png CH01SC09_Img05.png 1708363929036.png 1708363952198.png 1708364100845.png 1708364123979.png CH02SC01x_Img15e.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png CH01SC01_Img03.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png CH01SC08_Img20b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are the son of a fallen king and have been raised by barbarians since you were a baby.
Your mission is to end tyranny and conquer supremacy of the 4 kingdoms.​
Is " end tyranny and conquer supremacy " Avoidable? :unsure: Seems like a lot of work. How about working on my hygiene and getting my car fixed? That's more doable for me. :sneaky:

Haha! The game looks good. Thanks, Piggy Nose

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...another title that has medieval fantasy content (cool). So will this be a single love interest title, or will MC be dicking many through out the story (harem ending).

I also suggest getting on top of the three letter highly controversial tags, as this will be one of the most asked questions. Will this have NTR, lesbian, sharing, etc. content? And how will some of the controversial content will be handled if present in the story?
  • Avoidable = Never happens (Favored in the community)
  • Skippable = Happens to the love interest, but off camera (Bleh...!)
Regards.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
If this game is similiar to Brooks in Wild West but with fantasy setting, im sure I will enjoy it!
Good luck with your new game!

PS - I hope you won't "forget" your main game now that things are getting awesome.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Once again I'm finding myself asking this question. Is it prudent having a second game before first one's finished, let alone the other game being barely a year old
The goal is to update both at alternating intervals throughout the year. But I believe that yes, it is possible!

Rpg? Is there combat in the game or something?
In this first release I only included the prologue of the game with 1 Free Roam that leads to 3 different scenes. But yes, in the next update we will have combats with mechanics similar to those I use in my other game.

Is " end tyranny and conquer supremacy " Avoidable? :unsure: Seems like a lot of work. How about working on my hygiene and getting my car fixed? That's more doable for me. :sneaky:

Haha! The game looks good. Thanks, Piggy Nose
Thank you Saint! The intention is for this new game to have several alternative endings, with linear scenes and Free Roams throughout the Gameplay that affect subsequent scenes.

This is a change from the Wild West of the previous game, but it looks interesting.
I was eager to start using Genesis 9 and see what was possible with it. I hope you enjoy!

Hmm...another title that has medieval fantasy content (cool). So will this be a single love interest title, or will MC be dicking many through out the story (harem ending).

I also suggest getting on top of the three letter highly controversial tags, as this will be one of the most asked questions. Will this have NTR, lesbian, sharing, etc. content? And how will some of the controversial content will be handled if present in the story?
  • Avoidable = Never happens (Favored in the community)
  • Skippable = Happens to the love interest, but off camera (Bleh...!)
Regards.
NTR has already been abolished from the beginning, we will have 2 routes for the MC where he can have a romance with one of the girls who will accompany him throughout the story or with everyone who appears. The player is free to choose who he wants to get involved with or not.

If this game is similiar to Brooks in Wild West but with fantasy setting, im sure I will enjoy it!
Good luck with your new game!

PS - I hope you won't "forget" your main game now that things are getting awesome.
You can rest assured that both will continue to be constantly updated. I hope you like it!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Mmh, while the story has potential the writing is a bit... lame, sorry to say it. As soon as the prologue is over and the MC starts his trials, every second setence is "We are with you" and "I couldn't do it without you Luna". I guess Luna is his typical female childhood friend, it isn't told and that because the whole thing is rushed too. BAM Tyrant falls. BAM guy who killed tyrant sires son. BAM kingdom of guy who killed tyrant is destroyed and son taken in by a barbarian tribe. BAM journey starts. BAM MC does an pact with an unknown mystical power - all that in not even 5 minutes.

I am not saying it is outright bad, but to make it stand out it should be better written and have more "flesh on the bone", at least for my taste.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Mmh, while the story has potential the writing is a bit... lame, sorry to say it. As soon as the prologue is over and the MC starts his trials, every second setence is "We are with you" and "I couldn't do it without you Luna". I guess Luna is his typical female childhood friend, it isn't told and that because the whole thing is rushed too. BAM Tyrant falls. BAM guy who killed tyrant sires son. BAM kingdom of guy who killed tyrant is destroyed and son taken in by a barbarian tribe. BAM journey starts. BAM MC does an pact with an unknown mystical power - all that in not even 5 minutes.

I am not saying it is outright bad, but to make it stand out it should be better written and have more "flesh on the bone", at least for my taste.
Things really went very quickly at the beginning, but I'm already working on extra scenes and dialogues that will make up this first chapter, along with the second chapter, which is also already in production.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

4 Kingdoms Supremacy [v0.1] [Piggy Nose Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 91 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Fantasy? Monsters? is that a dragon on the second image? whatever it is, I think I'm in lol. Will there be some kind of magic, aura or whatever involved? From what I read in the thread, I think I'll wait for a few more updates b4 playing though.

Good luck dev/s

THX

Reactions: PiggyNose

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
4KingdomsSupremacy-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes