Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
For the lazy ones who don't read the previous comments (# 1230)
Attached is a corrections file, unzip it and copy the two folders * Variables * and * audio * in the * game * folder
Thanks for this. It fixed the problem. Now I can enjoy the game and see without problems.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cico1965

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Fantastic game. I was wondering is there a schedule for the content in the next few releases?
No, it is what 63 of the 64 pages of comments is about. People are not happy with the dev's releases being all over the board. It's really not an issue with it being a free game and all, but to some... it's the end of the world, life, and the universe as we know it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
pa.jpg

What is the need for these two folders? It gets in the way when RenPy builds packages for PC, MAC and ANDROID :unsure:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Last time I played this version the movies weren’t playing, just black screen saying missing movie file #
has that been resolved?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of 4 Years in Tehran - Mini Sequence v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I don't want to get ahead of myself here... but I saw a dog on those promo pics.
but then I saw no tags making reference to... you know...
:BootyTime:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
dang, i used to be envious of the female protag gang getting a game set in the middle east, but reading this thread, i think i'm good :D

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Now i see why it took so long and the main game update was so short. Another dev that was doing decent did the same thing before. Had this amazing story going with a lot of potential then all of the sudden out comes and mini game short story. Know what happened after that? The game has yet to have another release. But in that being said the difference i see is this mini game literally is just a tease nothing more. Most mini games actually have a start and finish usually with a decent amount of sexy time (not here though).

Reactions: nadzone

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This minigame has been loaded before this version. Plz make another minigame that more sexuality Monia maybe with her step father or else.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes