Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Please make an android port here.if you do that I definitely take membership on your patreon

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I'm a dude in my late 20s and I typically don't seek out or get too interested in adult games with characters that look in their late 30s to mid 40s...but I don't know why, the vibe of the screenshots and the description of the game and why it's made makes me highly interested in trying it out. So congrats on pulling me out of my typical preferences. Looking forward to trying it and I wish you luck in your endeavors! :)

Kinda wish it's on Ren'py but hey, I'll see before I judge!

Reactions: pimel and xza-1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of 4 years in Tehran v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
So I just played through it! So far the story is great. The renders are pretty good and the MC has a distinct look to her that I appreciate a whole lot. Man the scene at the end! Let say, without spoiling anything for anyone, that the region that was played with is my favorite region and I wish it went further so much hahaha. Then again if it's a real story, what I just said is fucked up :I . But yeah looking forward to the rest!

Now for the criticism part. Well obviously RPGM made it a bit of a pain in my personal opinion and I think this would've been amazing in Ren'py. But hey, you do you. If you are more comfortable and satisfied with RPGM then so be it!

Other than that I think sometimes your images and videos linger for too long. In fact way more often than not. I understand the intent but being able to go to the next image/video/text/etc without having to wait for it to finish playing would be extremely nice. Especially that now your content ends without offering us to save, so I'll have to watch all the unskippable stuff later, aka the whole end sequence again and that'll be a drag.

Also of course finding someone to correct your errors and proofreading it would be best. I did understand everything going on but the English is very broken and it could take some people out of it. But...now that I think about it it kinda gave it a charm weirdly enough? Anyways haha.

So yeah, looking forward to the next update and thanks for your hard work! :)

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
So I just played through it! So far the story is great. The renders are pretty good and the MC has a distinct look to her that I appreciate a whole lot. Man the scene at the end! Let say, without spoiling anything for anyone, that the region that was played with is my favorite region and I wish it went further so much hahaha. Then again if it's a real story, what I just said is fucked up :I . But yeah looking forward to the rest!

Now for the criticism part. Well obviously RPGM made it a bit of a pain in my personal opinion and I think this would've been amazing in Ren'py. But hey, you do you. If you are more comfortable and satisfied with RPGM then so be it!

Other than that I think sometimes your images and videos linger for too long. In fact way more often than not. I understand the intent but being able to go to the next image/video/text/etc without having to wait for it to finish playing would be extremely nice. Especially that now your content ends without offering us to save, so I'll have to watch all the unskippable stuff later, aka the whole end sequence again and that'll be a drag.

Also of course finding someone to correct your errors and proofreading it would be best. I did understand everything going on but the English is very broken and it could take some people out of it. But...weirdly enough now that I think about it it kinda gave it a charm weirdly enough? Anyways haha.

So yeah, looking forward to the next update and thanks for your hard work! :)
Monia said that in two updates she will pass to renpy. In the next update there will be two options: with high resolution and videos, o r without them. The english is a little problem

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Monia said that in two updates she will pass to renpy. In the next update there will be two options: with high resolution and videos, o r without them. The english is a little problem
Ah that's really good to hear that she'll move on to use Ren'py ^^! Will she redo the initial content in it or?

And well I do want the high res images and the videos! I like them but it's just that I'd prefer to not have to wait a while on each images and etc for me to be able to the next image/video/text. Essentially having the liberty to move on whenever I want.

And yeah the quality of the English is not a huge issue at all. You can at least understand and make sense of everything easily.

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Creator of this game deserve life time ban he hurting ppls feelings by putting religion in game.
I am going to report this basterd.
I think you didn't play this game, there is hijab in the game because the place of the game is Iran. The publisher has nothing to do with the beliefs and religion of Islam, and even sex scenes, unlike many games or even movies (Mia Khalifa), are without hijab.
I think she has used Iran and the Islamic hijab to change the atmosphere of the game, just try to have fun;)

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Creator of this game deserve life time ban he hurting ppls feelings by putting religion in game.
I am going to report this basterd.
Yeah exactly like roberto1982 said. It wouldn't make any sense to not mention it since it is integral to their culture (the dev itself) and the region itself. Also you'll just be wasting admins/mods time with your report lol. They won't care, since there's no attack on said religion or any form of discrimination promoted by the game. Let people do their thing. If it's an important and meaningful part for the dev to include in the game then let them be. And then also there the whole other matter of not stifling the creativity of people too. You can dislike something, but thinking it gives you the right to outright imply they're bad people or request to remove something from the game or, in your case, ask for a ban!? It's not ok.

You can feel uncomfortable with something and just move on and find something else to enjoy instead of thinking you have the right to ask things like that or threaten them with a report.

Also don't dare to play the constructive criticism card because we're far from that being such a case lol.

Reactions: Ismdn and Adolfo

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I think you didn't play this game, there is hijab in the game because the place of the game is Iran. The publisher has nothing to do with the beliefs and religion of Islam, and even sex scenes, unlike many games or even movies (Mia Khalifa), are without hijab.
I think she has used Iran and the Islamic hijab to change the atmosphere of the game, just try to have fun;)
As much as I appreciate the intention/thoughts and positive vibe behind what you said, I just have to rectify the facts, no offense.

The story is based on a true story of a friend of the dev. Which the dev met at the university in Tehran. It's about the 4 years that the friend spent there living through what seems so far to be really intense and traumatic events. All that is mentioned her in the description/notes and at the beginning of the game even haha.

So it is also safe to assume that Monia (the dev) is part of the religion of Islam too.

But nothing of that changes the fact that Leo is doing something that is not ok here, of course.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes