Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I'm more impressed by the fact that, if I'm understanding the dev notes correctly, this is essentially a nonfiction game, which I sure never thought I'd see.

paula789

May 2, 2017
None of those hosts except Mega is giving good download speed. Have anyone else facing the same?

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
sounds extremely interesting! look forward to following this but unfortunately, have a old system so need a compressed version. 1.4 GB is to large. good luck dev! v/r Diego

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The amount of slow-motion scenes that freeze the game is just something else, I have had to refresh the game 4 times on the dinner sequence and it's so painful to go through it every time that I'm considering giving up. Otherwise only needs some grammar fixes and it has a really interesting story. Good characters and renders, also somewhat more realistic characters, the "based on true events" angle makes it intriguing as well. Please just fix the damn performance.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Damn 1.4GB for an initial release RPGM game? Quite impressive. How much content is there so far? :)

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Great start. This game looks like a lot of effort was put in. The story is really good so far. Has some issues though. Game keeps freezing on the feet image when Mahsa walks out of the room.

Reactions: Bolero and Adolfo

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
This is to the admin
The whole game plot and theme are just phenomenal.
The renders are just on point.
Eroticism is just on the track.
Great work.
But to add the prayer audio of any religion is not good, that is just not right.

Rest looking for future update great content, kudos to the admin.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes