AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think this story is really good and the renders are pretty. I just have one gripe. The pace is painfully slow sometimes.

I really look forward to new updates.

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Monia Latest post in Patreon

75-ff.png 80.png

An explanation of making the images and a question.
Hi :)
In the first image, you see a florist girl who gives Farhad an indigo flower out of all the red flowers.
In second image, where Farhad gives the same flower to Mahsa while squeezing it with all his might, Mahsa hesitantly takes the flower from him with a half-pressed hand. The same flower that was not red.
To make some of the images, I pay attention to even the smallest colors and details that are in line with the future of the story, and I spend a lot of time in doing so, and almost nothing happens randomly in an image.
I have two questions for you. First, tell me your general opinion about the third update. (All of you, please)
Second, do these details matter to you? Or are you looking for more content without details?

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
Monia Latest post in Patreon

View attachment 1441585 View attachment 1441586

An explanation of making the images and a question.
Hi :)
In the first image, you see a florist girl who gives Farhad an indigo flower out of all the red flowers.
In second image, where Farhad gives the same flower to Mahsa while squeezing it with all his might, Mahsa hesitantly takes the flower from him with a half-pressed hand. The same flower that was not red.
To make some of the images, I pay attention to even the smallest colors and details that are in line with the future of the story, and I spend a lot of time in doing so, and almost nothing happens randomly in an image.
I have two questions for you. First, tell me your general opinion about the third update. (All of you, please)
Second, do these details matter to you? Or are you looking for more content without details?
Yes details are importants. About V3, the corruptive guideline is not clear, and we have the impression author puts in little sex scenes to furnish and make people wait, but that makes no sense

Reactions: Panda@xnx

shaian

Apr 3, 2017
Would having a photo of yourself in underwear on Instagram really get you expelled in Iran?
The short answer, they definitely won't expel anyone, and punishment depends on the severity and impact on public opinion.

Long answer, It's considered a crime under "propagation of depravity" (not sure if it's a correct translation), though most social pages with a few followers are not worthwhile to pursuit criminally. Even if they are reported by someone and sued in court (yeah, you can sue someone for that), it most likely will be just a slap on the wrist and/or some paperwork. In case of repeated action though, there are harsher punishments, which can be anything from fines and whipping to jail time.

That is all considering the person in question is a legal citizen and by birth, a Muslim. If not, let's say they're tourists, they won't care what you post unless it has some political ambiguity. At first, they would ask the said person to rectify the issues through diplomatic means by embassy's mediation. If there is no resolution in sight, they will terminate their stay. There are some extreme cases when the political tension is high and visitors to both countries are caught in the crossfire.

I don't know about Iran, but I know that education for female students is online in Saudi Arabia. This can be convincing that in all Islamist countries they are very sensitive to hijab.
Sure, it's a sensitive subject. In Iran, even though that Hijab is mandatory, it's mostly incorporated and mixed into fashion and a considerable population especially the younger generation doesn't hold it a holy subject anymore. There is no definitive style to Hijab in Iran, but arguments over what is considered good or bad Hijab are there (Mostly extremists pushing for their ideals). About schools though, boys and girls in schools until 18 are kept separate in all-male and all-female schools, but beyond that, through college/university and work environments, it's mixed.

But as every mature person here, surely knows, this is a game and a work of fiction. Many plot elements and depictions of "Islamic Society" in this kind of games are far from reality and are put in here to cater to a much inclusive audience and ... try to be fun (You know what I mean :sneaky:). Enjoy, without reading too much into it.

Hope this is not against terms and rules, just reducing some guesswork.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
The short answer, they definitely won't expel anyone, and punishment depends on the severity and impact on public opinion.

Long answer, It's considered a crime under "propagation of depravity" (not sure if it's a correct translation), though most social pages with a few followers are not worthwhile to pursuit criminally. Even if they are reported by someone and sued in court (yeah, you can sue someone for that), it most likely will be just a slap on the wrist and/or some paperwork. In case of repeated action though, there are harsher punishments, which can be anything from fines and whipping to jail time.

That is all considering the person in question is a legal citizen and by birth, a Muslim. If not, let's say they're tourists, they won't care what you post unless it has some political ambiguity. At first, they would ask the said person to rectify the issues through diplomatic means by embassy's mediation. If there is no resolution in sight, they will terminate their stay. There are some extreme cases when the political tension is high and visitors to both countries are caught in the crossfire.

Sure, it's a sensitive subject. In Iran, even though that Hijab is mandatory, it's mostly incorporated and mixed into fashion and a considerable population especially the younger generation doesn't hold it a holy subject anymore. There is no definitive style to Hijab in Iran, but arguments over what is considered good or bad Hijab are there (Mostly extremists pushing for their ideals). About schools though, boys and girls in schools until 18 are kept separate in all-male and all-female schools, but beyond that, through college/university and work environments, it's mixed.

But as every mature person here, surely knows, this is a game and a work of fiction. Many plot elements and depictions of "Islamic Society" in this kind of games are far from reality and are put in here to cater to a much inclusive audience and ... try to be fun (You know what I mean :sneaky:). Enjoy, without reading too much into it.

That was super informative and interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing that with us! ^^

And yes I agree with everything you said at the end :)

Reactions: shaian

pimel

Dec 18, 2018

According to the model that the developer has considered for hijab in Iran (girls who have both headscarves and their hair is visible), it can be concluded that she really knows the culture of Iranian youth, so it can be guessed that in such a closed society Publishing photos with panties and bra can get the person in trouble

Reactions: Adolfo and shaian

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very interesting idea. the girl looks nice. pretty face and more or less curvy (even i think she should have more tits and slightly bigger nipples) i also like that there are old and fat guys. some creators are too scared to try such kinks. and also it looks grounded which is a good thing. more please!

Reactions: shaian

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
very interesting idea. the girl looks nice. pretty face and more or less curvy (even i think she should have more tits and slightly bigger nipples) i also like that there are old and fat guys. some creators are too scared to try such kinks. more please!
Yeah I agree with almost everything you mention except me in my personal tastes I like how they are not too big. I just don't like super huge tits as much and also they are just literally everywhere on this site so it feel a bit different. Essentially I'm just in my "vote" regarding that matter. Not saying your opinion is bad here btw, after all this is very subjective.

Reactions: Adolfo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah I agree with almost everything you mention except me in my personal tastes I like how they are not too big. I just don't like super huge tits as much and also they are just literally everywhere on this site so it feel a bit different. Essentially I'm just in my "vote" regarding that matter. Not saying your opinion is bad here btw, after all this is very subjective.

hey! thank you and i don't mean super huge i also don't like G or H tits but like D,DD/E tits are still nice imo

Reactions: DoofusMan

shaian

Apr 3, 2017
According to the model that the developer has considered for hijab in Iran (girls who have both headscarves and their hair is visible), it can be concluded that she really knows the culture of Iranian youth, so it can be guessed that in such a closed society Publishing photos with panties and bra can get the person in trouble
Like I said, I agree with that, and I believe there are many hints that either the dev has lived in Iran or heard from someone who has.

They can and probably will get in trouble, if they're not smart enough and make their Instagram page non-anonymous and public or have large follower base which logically will increases the likelihood of some busybody reporting you to authorities. The punishment for the act though are mostly bloated and misconception in some cases. Only repeated acts can have such drastic legal pursuit but keep in mind that the universities do have a code of conduct that you have signed when you got admitted so such acts can potentially be resulted to expulsion by the board of directives, but like I said earlier, they will give second chances if the act is not severe and is only a post in a private social page.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes