Jul 21, 2019
Norton Antivirus show up. Game crashes...
Do not use Norton Antivirus. It wasnt good, use this Trend Micro. It would help your account, website and protection on your computer plus you can manage this anti virus system to delete the unwanted virus or quarantine it or block it from running in your pc. I do hope Trend Micro could give you discount during these fallen economic times.

Reactions: Omar1 and Funboye0

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
At this point, with all the ungrateful pricks commenting here. I hope the Dev takes another 2 months to release so they all go away and don't bother us until the next release after that. Grow the hell up. its a free game, you entitled idiots.
Well, then let's all throw words into the wind, that nothing was promised by dev

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
At this point, with all the ungrateful pricks commenting here. I hope the Dev takes another 2 months to release so they all go away and don't bother us until the next release after that. Grow the hell up. its a free game, you entitled idiots.
My friend when dev say a word they have to keep it. She the one who said the release in the end of this month. If she can't release it then she don't have to post the date of the release. She losing our trust and subs. Any way good luck in her game

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
My friend when dev say a word they have to keep it. She the one who said the release in the end of this month. If she can't release it then she don't have to post the date of the release. She losing our trust and subs. Any way good luck in her game
it's okay i can sub too her instead off "you"

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Aww... you didn't get your free game on your timetable so you think it's alright to be entitled... I feel for you, man. I really really do.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Bottom line is, unless you are a patreon or otherwise financially supporting this dev, you have zero right... ZERO to bitch about it. If you do want to bitch, then do so on their Patrean and stop being an entitled wanker and posting here about how you are so very mad at not getting something for free. This constant whinging over it not getting released is the epitome of entitled, snowflake, whining.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I came on here hoping to discover some news of the next update. I see there are a lot of impatient players. I'm not so impatient. I look forward to the next update whenever the developer gets it done. I'm just glad the game isn't abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes