gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Lately it seems to me that it is becoming a consolidated practice for many devs, that is, starting a more or less good game and then proceeding with sporadic updates (or abandonments), regardless of the success obtained.
For my part, I lose interest in these types of projects.
Yes i have noticed it as well it seems to be the new trend these days. New devs have learned from ones like AWAM and Jessica O'neil.

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
i'm not crazy about the updates but she is loosing her patrons now

Last edited:

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
My friend when dev say a word they have to keep it. She the one who said the release in the end of this month. If she can't release it then she don't have to post the date of the release. She losing our trust and subs. Any way good luck in her game
When i wrote this every one start to make fun of it, now its happening

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
When i wrote this every one start to make fun of it, now its happening
Yeah, because you were and are being entitled and impatient.
Money talks and bullshit walks. Unless you are a patreon, you have no right to say shit. ONLY the patreons have that right, and then only through her patreon site.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah, because you were and are being entitled and impatient.
Money talks and bullshit walks. Unless you are a patreon, you have no right to say shit. ONLY the patreons have that right, and then only through her patreon site.
My friend i am sorry for disturbing anyone here but unfortunately i live in country worst than Iran i can't use credit cards or any kind of bank cards we don't have electricity or water i am paying alot of money just to use the internet. I will be happy to support alot of devs on this site for their hard working, I loved this game and i know it take alot of time to work on it. Thanks for all the support you have given to the dev, wish the best for Monia.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
My friend i am sorry for disturbing anyone here but unfortunately i live in country worst than Iran i can't use credit cards or any kind of bank cards we don't have electricity or water i am paying alot of money just to use the internet. I will be happy to support alot of devs on this site for their hard working, I loved this game and i know it take alot of time to work on it. Thanks for all the support you have given to the dev, wish the best for Monia.
You have not bothered anyone, everyone here has the right to express their opinion.
All devs pass through here to take off and even payers pass through here to evaluate whether to continue or suspend support, it means that at least active users are useful (especially those who help test games, post tips, etc ... and devs do it they know) and at least they have the right to play for free.
For the future don't be sorry to ask for something and most of us will help you if we can, ignore the rest, is useless.

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
You have not bothered anyone, everyone here has the right to express their opinion.
All devs pass through here to take off and even payers pass through here to evaluate whether to continue or suspend support, it means that at least active users are useful (especially those who help test games, post tips, etc ... and devs do it they know) and at least they have the right to play for free.
For the future don't be sorry to ask for something and most of us will help you if we can, ignore the rest, is useless.
Thanks my dear. It's always fun to come here and talk specially when they are people like you :love:

Reactions: Freki.g and Aryo887

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
Has anyone bought it here?
My country is under sanctions and if anyone buys here, I would be grateful if they would give it to me as well. Thank you very much ❤

Reactions: Srg3369

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
You did not buy? :((((((((((

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes