candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Story is 100 fake, how come an innocent village girl sell drugs at 10 pm with sexy outfit like that to black beasts?
I quite agree. The game is good, MC is very beautiful but I do not believe that is the experience of the dev's friend .Because the story of the game is unreal.as you mentioned specially last scene of v.4

Reactions: M1ad

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I quite agree. The game is good, MC is very beautiful but I do not believe that is the experience of the dev's friend .Because the story of the game is unreal.as you mentioned specially last scene of v.4
It could be based on real events and just adjusted a "little" for artistic and dramatic reasons. Like most movies do that claims to be based on real events. Or the bible. Or Lord of the rings ... In real, it was Hermine Granger who threw the ring into the sun ... While sucking Hagrid's dick.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n and candy27

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
It could be based on real events and just adjusted a "little" for artistic and dramatic reasons. Like most movies do that claims to be based on real events. Or the bible. Or Lord of the rings ... In real, it was Hermine Granger who threw the ring into the sun ... While sucking Hagrid's dick.
it's true. But a good movie is one that makes the story believable

xalphamx

Oct 23, 2018
I could not run the Mac version... Do anyone know how to do that? Is there a possibility for new version to come out for mac, maybe I should wait for it :)

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
00.jpg

Mini sequence for €10
Hi guys :)
Because I started making the second mini-sequence, I can now release the first sequence (Mahsa and Pedram exercise) for lower tiers. If you have not played before, you can enjoy it now.

Win :
Google drive :

Pixeldrain :

Mac :
Google drive :

What do you think the next mini-sequence is about?

Panda@xnx

Aug 28, 2021
View attachment 1682888

Mini sequence for €10
Because I started making the second mini-sequence, I can now release the first sequence (Mahsa and Pedram exercise) for lower tiers. If you have not played before, you can enjoy it now.

Win :
Google drive :
Google Drive
Pixeldrain :Pixeldrain

Mac :
Google drive :
Google Drive

Oh thanks a lot Pimel :love::love::love::love:

Loop hole

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 1682888

Mini sequence for €10

Win :
Google drive :
Google Drive
Pixeldrain :Pixeldrain

Mac :
Google drive :
Google Drive

What about Android?

Reactions: Haha9999
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes