UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
fantasies of veronica k cover.png

Overview:
Fantasies of Veronica K. is a point-and-click adventure game. Think games like Syberia, Dracula and The Longest Journey with an adult thematic difference.
The game's emphasis is on story mixed with puzzles and deep psychological meanings placed in every scene.
The plot follows the story of Veronica, a seemingly ordinary woman, who is anything but. Her past is/remains a complete mystery.
The game explores the multi-dimensionality of women sensuality and expectations. The concept of philosophy, religion, psychology, science and art challenge users, question reality and posit possible human developmental processes/theory.
Please enjoy this introductory teaser as it's only a preparation to the real mind-twisting, never-before-seen experience of its era.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-20
Release Date: 2020-08-06
Developer: Janus Paradox -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Introduction: Unfinished Symphony
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -

Part 1: Death And The Maiden
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png FantazijaKonobarice.png Masturbacija.png PredSAN.png SexHeroine.png Svrsavanje.png

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
Fantasies Of Veronica K. is non-linear point and click erotic mystery game based on the book, My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday, which explores women sexuality and fantasies.
The game explores the multi-dimensionality of woman sensuality and expectation. The concept of philosophy, religion, psychology, science and art challenge users, question reality and posit possible human developmental processes/theory.
Depending on user-choice, the game adapts to the persona of its player. This means that if the user makes an entertainment choice, the game will give options for continued entertainment. A path of self-discovery is also presented based on the choices of the user.
Choose wisely!​
Any choise to make to play with, or this is a kinetic Novel?
actually, UNDERSTANDING the overview is a CHALLENGE for users :WaitWhat:
You folks are right--this overview is a h*ll of a challenge. o_O

It probably isn't a kinetic novel: Choices seem to change things in the game.
However, it might be a linear game: the player may not be able to make more than one choice (a few choices). For example, I believe art, science, and dancing are all entertaining--so why would they be excluded after making a single "entertainment choice"? :oops:

This is the end of my understanding of the overview. (y)

e-d

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Some of the render look dark and grainy, I guess I can over look that. However the 9.7Gig download, I maybe in self isolation but I am not that bored tpo wait that long for it then the time it takes to unzip it... will wait for a compressed version

Reactions: PsychedelicApes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
10GB demo :eek: I did try it though. Graphics are nice, but not great, definitely not what one may expect from the size of the demo. Everything is voiced, but it's a machine voice so it sounds extremely unnatural and unintentionally funny. The story - apart from some philosophical quotes and references thrown here and there - revolves mostly around various memories and fantasies. That for me is not very exciting as most of those (maybe even all, haven't play it till the end) is taking place only in various characters' heads and not in the 'real' world. It seems there is a story about societal, etc. expectations regarding gender, women's objectification and maybe even dealing with traumatic past but it's all jumbled, simplistic plus mood changes are quite jarring. Can't say I liked it and I don't plan to stick around and see how it will develop, although I do acknowledge that there is a lot of effort put into this game and with better voices, faster pacing, smoother moves of the characters, more developed story, more interesting MC, possibly better graphics and definitely smaller size it maybe even could be a great game.

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
hahaha this i call game content.. 10 gb for a first rlease .. this is a dev i support and iam gladly pay for it .. not like all the other devs here with 90MB or 500 mb content crapp games...
Some people prefer quality over quantity (most of them anyways).

Game can be 20gb-100gb whatever, if its presented as shit it will remain shit.

Its better to create 1gb fully polished demo, rather than 10gb of cluster fak of bugs.

Game looks like unfinished half life 1 with sex mods, even that game looked better at that time.

Dev has potential, but started on wrong path (thats my opinion).

Presentation is everything these days, if I want animations I'd visit this thread instead.

ps. 90MB or 500 mb content crapp games... If you would open youre eyes wider, you might find better games. They exist.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Addendum:
I just visited the website ... The overview here makes a lot more sense than the stream-of-consciousness not-quite-saying-anything statements that are there!

e-d

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
G
B

game...

What is in there?! Most movies are smaller.
Is this monster finished? Or there's a typo in there and it's just ~1GB?

Reactions: L0b0ts

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I haven't tried this game, but having read "My Secret Garden" (still have the book somewhere), I can tell you that it was a novel written by a real life, female sexual psychologist/therapist who shares (within that novel) a variety of fantasies that some of her patients had in regard to sex, sexual experiences and then clinically explains her belief of why that person had those particular fantasies.

Such fantasies that her patients shared with her (and in the novel) were fantasies that dealt with BDSM, Incest (particularly fantasies women had of their fathers), bestiality and rape... she even has her patients discuss and explain their first sexual experiences and stuff.

Now, that said, I can see the advantage of drawing from some of those patient's experiences and using them in a game... but the book, was long, drawn out, clinical expose from the Doctor as to the reasons these people had these fantasies and experiences and, honestly, I usually skipped that crap because she (the doctor) was quite full of herself and her opinions and, honestly, the fantasies were better than whatever mambo-jumbo the doctor spewed.

If they are adding stuff from that book directly, it is going to be UTTERLY PAINFUL listening to the doctor... no doubt about it!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes