VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
At that size, it must be the full product? I mean i dont think any compression can be THAT badly optimized....right?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
3 Hour down load, expecting it to be a full game for the size of 10Gig.. what a bloody waste of my time. -_- according to the trailer I thought.. do you know what.. I will take a "chance and wait." there might be lots of options and content.

I did not expect to be so.. disappointed.. - to find out.. it was only a Demo and most of the cutscenes sounds like a robot generator which was used.

For the rest of the Public.. do not waste your time.. getting this.

Shame on me for thinking this was a real deal.

Luke09.

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
I haven't tried this game, but having read "My Secret Garden" (still have the book somewhere), I can tell you that it was a novel written by a real life, female sexual psychologist/therapist who shares (within that novel) a variety of fantasies that some of her patients had in regard to sex, sexual experiences and then clinically explains her belief of why that person had those particular fantasies.

Such fantasies that her patients shared with her (and in the novel) were fantasies that dealt with BDSM, Incest (particularly fantasies women had of their fathers), bestiality and rape... she even has her patients discuss and explain their first sexual experiences and stuff.

Now, that said, I can see the advantage of drawing from some of those patient's experiences and using them in a game... but the book, was long, drawn out, clinical expose from the Doctor as to the reasons these people had these fantasies and experiences and, honestly, I usually skipped that crap because she (the doctor) was quite full of herself and her opinions and, honestly, the fantasies were better than whatever mambo-jumbo the doctor spewed.

If they are adding stuff from that book directly, it is going to be UTTERLY PAINFUL listening to the doctor... no doubt about it!
I agree, the Author is quite full of herself but the book and it's sequel's value was in exposing the power of the female imagination. imho if the book was edited to just the fantasies it should be compulsory reading for anyone interested in the nature of female sexuality, conclusions to be left to the readers themselves...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I agree, the Author is quite full of herself but the book and it's sequel's value was in exposing the power of the female imagination. imho if the book was edited to just the fantasies it should be compulsory reading for anyone interested in the nature of female sexuality, conclusions to be left to the readers themselves...
I didn't bother with the sequel, was it like the first one?

And I agree, the area of the fantasies were a fascinating read... some were short, brief, a collection of emotions, while others went into great detail in them.

For me, as a guy reading it, I found it to be an eye-opening experience to find that women thought things through, even in their fantasies and could be just as sexual as men are... it was also a great learning experience in helping to understanding that fantasy doesn't mean they WANT it to happen, that for the majority of them, just thought of it alone was what they wanted and drew from... if that makes sense.

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
The puzzles are quite complex and require you to spend hours searching for stuff through the levels but transitioning between them is so slow that the process ends up taking forever. So, again, too complex, too slow, which is bad for an adult-rated game.

Secondly, the saving function doesn't seem to work for me. You're supposed to walk up to a TV, interact with it and the saving menu does appear -- but the saving button is greyed out. So I ended up spending two hours of my time on this for nothing.

The only thing I like about the game is its heavy focus on story, which is a rare commodity as far as fully-animated adult 3D games go. I'd say the animations are solid.

I suggest the following:
  • Cut down on the level transitioning cutscenes. They're too long, boring, repetitive and unnecessary.
  • Introduce Hints for all puzzles.
  • Fix the saving option.

Reactions: SaltLord

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
The game explores the multi-dimensionality of woman sensuality and expectation. The concept of philosophy, religion, psychology, science and art challenge users, question reality and posit possible human developmental processes/theory.
This game-thread is missing some crucial tags, namely "head up its own ass" and "fartsniffing". I know that those are niche fetishes, but this game explicitly caters to them.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Few thing about the game. This is not visual novel. It is point and click adventure game like Siberia, Dracula, The Longest Journey etc. with adult theme.

It is a mix of puzzles and as danseX noted with heavy emphasis on the story with adult elements.

Everything is animated and there are lot of videos, that is why it is such a large file.

danseX
To save the game, when you open the menu, there are 3 frames. First click on one of frames and then click save.
We had to make it like that as the program has limitation on this issue.

danseX Thank you for your feedback, we took all your suggestion in consideration and will correct those elements.

If you like this type of games we encourage you to continue as the story gets better.

About computer generated voices issue. Based on the feedback we got from out testers, they preferred version with voices even if they are computer generated, than without. That is why we put them in.

The voices get better in the later part of the game as we found better program for them. Of course, goal was to hire real people and use real voices from the start, but at this point it is too expensive.

Last edited:

BaronSamedi

Jul 22, 2018
Giving this a go. Anyone got any idea what the puzzle to do with the "Factory" is all about. I've found a wolf statue and a Clock but got no idea what the third item is.

Reactions: JanusParadox

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
If they are adding stuff from that book directly, it is going to be UTTERLY PAINFUL listening to the doctor... no doubt about it!
ASLPro3D We included only fantasies not doctors opinion. :)

We also included real fantasies from our female friends. They overlap with the ones you will find in the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You folks are right--this overview is a h*ll of a challenge. o_O

It probably isn't a kinetic novel: Choices seem to change things in the game.
However, it might be a linear game: the player may not be able to make more than one choice (a few choices). For example, I believe art, science, and dancing are all entertaining--so why would they be excluded after making a single "entertainment choice"? :oops:

This is the end of my understanding of the overview. (y)

e-d
Kinetic Novels or Choose your own adventures or certain visual novels change the 'game' based on choices. They're not games however.

Reactions: e-disfunction

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm skeptical any of the female fantasies are as good as my own to get me riled up, but one never knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes