JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Press I for Inventory.
Press ESC to cancel watching cut scenes (fantasies).

Press Q to Exit the game

To save the game, go to any room with TV, click on the TV and “MENU” will apear. You will see 3 black empty frames . Click on one of them and then click save.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
edit: i removed the password

You have to click on the door, and you will get a suggestion to talk to the Owl. And owl will tell you how to get password

Last edited:

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Reminds me a lot of the graphic adventures of the early 90s when they first started with motion capture and voice.
Has quite a retro feel to it.
Especially that it forces you to go back and forth between areas all the time. :)

Not sure if there is anything else planned but especially form the subway to the mansion you go through a lot of empty "rooms" that is quite annoying and takes a lot of time, as you go there a few times.

Like some of these games the click areas are sometimes quite small and really hard to find. Had real roubles in the factory setting and beyond to find the statues, think I went through there 3 or 4 times until I finally found the hotspot. These are more areas where you go through empty rooms which serve no real purpose apart from costing you lots of time.

Not sure should this be a horror game?
The music sometimes suggest it, as well as some tried jumpscares (the way Veronica wakes up after her first night).

But overall I liked it, quite different way for a game.

I am very curious what kind of person has a fantasy that includes rooms with rows of caskets, with toilets next to them.

• Love
Reactions: JanusParadox

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Boomer07

But overall I liked it, quite different way for a game.
Thank you. We are glad you liked it

Not sure if there is anything else planned but especially form the subway to the mansion you go through a lot of empty "rooms" that is quite annoying and takes a lot of time, as you go there a few times.
In the next update we will resolve this issue. And superheorine will now be able to run, so you will be able to go much faster.

Apart from fantasies there a lot of metaphors in the game.

Cave - factory and caskets which are in the cave are not fantasies, they are metaphors.

Cave is "Plato's cave" allegory and also metaphor about ordinary man who is sucked in meaningless world, has to work meaningless and hard work to survive while factory owners get rich and get all money and good looking woman etc.

If you continue playing everything will be explained.

There is more dept in this game than it is revealed.

Plus, there is a certain secret about the Cave, which we can't reveal right not. it will be revealed in 10-th part of the game.(if we get enough support and interest to be able to continue developing).

I am curious, have you seen/played in Veronica's living room Visual Novel game - Smith's case?

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed (PC) 2.11Gb
P.S. Use at own risk since I never done Visionaire Studio engine games compression before. Wasted ton of time to make it work. It should work with VP9 codec but at fact is no - used VP8 instead. Webp compressed images looks very bad at animated scenes so I have to compress png to webp with no compression. So final size was more than 2 times bigger than I was expected :(.

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
Hey TessSadist , upon discovery of the numbers, you have to go to talk to the owl. Owl will tell you where to go next. Click on the cave entrance, it will give you suggestion to talk to the owl. If you wish to give it another try.

If anyone gets stuck somewhere, just send me PM or post here i will help you with the walkthrough.

I couldnt find the puzzle location to open the cave? can you please give a hint where to find it?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
the clue are the numbers on the other pillar.
And the table of the elements in the doctors office.
The password has already been posted.
You said doctor's office and Periodic Table of the Elements. If you follow the numbers on the left pillar seen in the cage you can decipher the word. And therefore you have to first use the subway and head there. Is that logical when playing a 'game' on the laptop?

Last edited:

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
It is a riddle style that is hardly used anymore in modern games. its from the depths of the old Sierra adventures. :)
(going back and forth from locations and even switching realities to solve a puzzle)

On the let pillar are numbers.
Then you click on the green circle over the cave, then lets you end the game.
On the laptop then is a new button on screen that turns on the UV light above the Schubert painting, telling you where to go.
The you leave the mansion and drive via subway there.
In the doctors office, there is a periodic table on the wall, compare the numbers with the elements and you get eh password.
Go back to the mansion, start the game again and you can access the pad on the right side of the cave.

Reactions: Deckmaster
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes