Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
its really need a walkthrough...
i'm stucked after first visit to ingmar bergman street and idk what to do next, i ve been asked Hypatia everything i could

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
Hello , can sombody tell me from which band is the song when u start the game on the Laptop .Would be nice to know

thx

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
yeah i finally get it and find notebook's password, but i dont have usb so once again this is ridiculous
It is another thinking around outside the box puzzles.

You need to log into the laptop, there is a fingerprint reader then after you use it you can open the second drawer and there is the USB stick.

The guys who are making that game, have for sure played a lot of the 80s and 90s oldschool graphic adventures, it really playes like one of these games.

Reactions: JanusParadox

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
ghostrider200

It is a riddle style that is hardly used anymore in modern games. its from the depths of the old Sierra adventures. :)
(going back and forth from locations and even switching realities to solve a puzzle)

On the let pillar are numbers.
Then you click on the green circle over the cave, then lets you end the game.
On the laptop then is a new button on screen that turns on the UV light above the Schubert painting, telling you where to go.
The you leave the mansion and drive via subway there.
In the doctors office, there is a periodic table on the wall, compare the numbers with the elements and you get eh password.
Go back to the mansion, start the game again and you can access the pad on the right side of the cave.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Time on the clock is one of the many secrets in the game, it will be revealed in later parts.

Last edited:

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Hey ghostrider200

How did you like the game,? Can you give us your overall impression...

In a couple of days we will release completed "Introduction" part, with majority of options unlocked, improved graphics, hints and lot of other options.

Last edited:

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
this game is bad luck dont try it its worse game its not 3d or 2d its a mouseD fuck this crap

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
this game is bad luck dont try it its worse game its not 3d or 2d its a mouseD fuck this crap
Game is Bad luck? What does that even mean?

Why would you advise someone not to try it just because "YOU" didn't like it? It makes no sense. It is just your impression of the game. Just because you didn't like it that does not mean that the game is bad and no one should try it. If you read the thread you will see that there are people who liked it very much! There are also people who didn't like it. It is supposed to be like that.

Literally the person before your post said totally opposite of what you are saying:
Its a great game
the scenes are well done
and its challenging

It is ok to write your impression, but telling people not to even try it is nonsense! Let them try and decide for themselves.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes