Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a dainty woman folk I have no problem admitting that men are far, far stronger than women on average.

As such, if these people here are powering the oars of a ship with that distribution of people then that bitch is going round in circles.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
No it is not a ship. :)
It is a sort of factory, in a fantasy (dream) sequence of the protagonist.

But I think I have seen a similar scene somewhere before, the human factory where people turn the machines.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
cool game :)
sorry..., but i feel stupid.....
what flash??? where is it?
password for laptop????
eye of the babydoll???? what about it????
im stuck at the very beginning :(

Crukseemeleon

Dec 8, 2019
soo... am i supposed to click stuff and ask NPCs weird stuff without having an option to back down? do i have to go through all the dialogs? that seems a bit... weird.
resolution is fiddly too, this game doesn't like being minimized so i found a way to work out a second desktop or some crap.
i have high hopes for this game, it's not blowing my mind by any extent but it's something different that is not a visual novel.
(abso-fucking-lutely nothing against VNs)
Edit: this is getting weirder and weirder. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

watewer

Jun 24, 2019
The game is not bad, but the ability to only save in certain points and the game crashing so much, it's impossible to play.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The game is not bad, but the ability to only save in certain points and the game crashing so much, it's impossible to play.
I can only add the storytelling has a lot of dead times it need too much resources from the computer.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Do you have Mac or PC? Can you tell us your configuration and what operating system? Nobody has reported game crashing so far, and we tested of bunch of different computers from lowest to highest configurations, but we want to look into that issue if anyone else reports similar.

Last edited:

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
I can only add the storytelling has a lot of dead times it need too much resources from the computer.
What configuration do you have? It literally uses lowest amount of resources. I attached screenshot. Check if something else is using you resources.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
any new content in this update?
Not really think 1 or 2 new locations, but so far they are just here to provide clues for the riddles.

But old saves are incompatible, game starts to act weird after some time when loading a save from the last version.

I agree with the poster before it needs more saving options, especially as the game has a branching story line.
I like to try different options, to see how it works out. With only 3 slots and often long parts where you are unable to save (during the game for example) this limits severely your options to try different paths.

The map is a good idea, the walk between mansion and subway was a pain in the last version.

Neumann

Mar 27, 2020
i can see something in the left eye, pressed everywhere....
and where is the flash???
whats the password???
i feel soo stupid lol
cant get nothing to work :ROFLMAO:
anybody???
it is enough to see the code in the eye. Then go to the laptop. Turn on the laptop and then type in the code.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
yeah i saw the code...
got to the picture in the drawer but still no flash
You have to click on the picture you found in the drawer, then press I to take magnifying glass from inventory. And put it on the small writings on the picture. You will get instrucions where to go next

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes